Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut (37957 Views)

This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / Mercedes Celebrate G-Class 40th Anniversary With 3 “Stronger Than Time” Editions / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Kaslino:
Last Last, boys go still buy 07 model, buy body kits put for outside, make e look like 2019 model. The ones wey mad pass go buy 02 model go change the interior for Dubai to 2019 spec come sell am for 50m. if you doubt me, snoop around some car dealers page on nairaland, especially Lagos based dealers (aeon richidex, msomchi &co) and see that all na body kits.

Please teach me, how and where does one get good body kits?and what are the price ranges.. At the end of the day hie much would I spend in beefing up a car
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2018
kuntash:

I saw that INNOSSON G wagon replica on the road 4days ago , I was amazed at it's stability and the speed it was moving from East to Lagos

You know Nigerians they disrespect things many locally.. However some fear the durability especially engine due you how Nigerians produce substandard to make profit... For me, I won't mind getting it as long as it's equally as good as Mercedes and can stand beside it in any international car show
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by HyundaiMechco: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
that is car am waiting for let's gose there FEEL d ride men
Re: Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut by Kaslino(m): 1:13am On May 05, 2019
Kaslino:
Last Last, boys go still buy 07 model, buy body kits put for outside, make e look like 2019 model. The ones wey mad pass go buy 02 model go change the interior for Dubai to 2019 spec come sell am for 50m. if you doubt me, snoop around some car dealers page on nairaland, especially Lagos based dealers (aeon richidex, msomchi &co) and see that all na body kits.

I think una don see am? Wetin I tell una dat day? Any G is a G. 2002 - 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N153m KLASSEN Mercedes-benz Viano Limousin Luxury Office Van (photos & Video) / Asaba Ultra-Modern Mechanic Village & Auto Parts Market In Pictures / 22 Vehicle Manufacturers to Move into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.