Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family (803 Views)

Davido On Sowore: Justice Is Slowly Becoming A Thing Of The Past In Our Country / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Angry Ffk wrote

For telling lies about my marriage, my wife and my children and for attempting to destroy my family with fabrications, falsehood and fake news I hereby place a curse on Sowore of Saharareporters and his family.They shall die by the sword and they shall know no peace.It is done!

Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by free2ryhme: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:
nn

lie kill you there
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

lie kill you there
Lie kill you and your entire family there
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by free2ryhme: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:

Lie kill you and your entire family there

the one wey kill your family remain

1 Like

Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by sudaisbeard(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2018
little did he know there is a curse following him from awolowo FOOLISH MAN
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

the one wey kill your family remain
You shall remain a fool forever

Stupid old man.
You done dey Nl since 2007 yet you still dey behave like pikin
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by free2ryhme: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:

You shall remain a fool forever

Stupid old man
You done dey Nl since 2007 yet you still dey behave like pikin

You think say na everybody suffer like you cheesy

I grew up having everything at my disposal sorry to read your poverty story

you wan guess my age grin grin grin

you have failed woefully

i will not dignify you by looking at your profile cos you are a complete nonentity
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

You think say na everybody suffer like you cheesy

I grew up having everything at my disposal sorry to read your poverty story

you wan guess my age grin grin grin

you have failed woefully

i will not dignify you by looking at your profile cos you are a complete nonentity
Lol cheesy..you grew up having everything at your disposal yet u no grow up with sense..Pesin wey don dey Nl since 2007 no be pikin again

You are a lunatic

Only a deranged fellow like u will quote a random dude and wish him death
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by free2ryhme: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:

Lol cheesy..you grew up having everything at your disposal yet u no grow up with sense.

You are a lunatic

Only a deranged fellow like u will quote a random dude and wish him death

Give me a C
Give me a R
Give me a A
Give me a P
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

Give me a C Give me a R Give me a A Give me a P
Shameless old man.
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by free2ryhme: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:

Shameless old man.

he resorts to his only option throwing insults

e pain am grin grin grin
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
free2ryhme:

he resorts to his only option throwing insults

e pain am grin grin grin
E pain am
cheesy cheesy
Something wey Nl smallies dey type
You no get shame
See you talking about insult the same u wey find trouble by wishing me death for no reason. Na u still stupidly start with insult

You are a big fool and a scallywag

1 Like

Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by jerryunit48: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is serious o
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by free2ryhme: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
emmyspark007:

E pain am
cheesy cheesy
Something wey Nl smallies dey type
You no get shame
See you talking about insult the same u wey find trouble by wishing me death for no reason. Na u still stupidly start with insult

You are a big fool and a scallywag

go and take your drugs.. Bipolar snail.....useless hunger stricken leprosy infested being
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by Mrsprof(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
It seems this man needs a job. Is he that jobless? Gosh! I dislike men that talk too much
Re: Ffk Places A Curse On Sowore Of Saharareporters And His Family by tartar9(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2018
A curse from FFK is a good omen

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Predicts Bbnaija Double Wahala Winner / Top 10 Celebrities That React To Davido And Chioma Love. Ft Wizkid, AY, Don,mrp / #bbnaija: Alex Seals Deal With Naomad Talent Management Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.