Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services (606 Views)

Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings / Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference / Kaduna Tops Worst States On Kidnappings. See Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Due to the incessant cases of Kidnappings involving her members, the local chapter of the Cross Rivers State Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), is to withdraw her services from the public until such a time when the kidnapped members are released and the safety of other members can be guaranteed.

The general populace in the state should please take note, and ensure the well being of their loved ones. In the event of ill health, appropriate actions should be taken. To be fore-warned is to be fore-armed.

May we all be blessed with good health.

Update:

Dr Ekanem, a medical elder and former chairman of Nigerian Medical Association Cross river State was released in exchange for his wife yesterday while his wife was released later today. What do you think guys, was the call for strike worth it considering the result it brought about ? Is there some sort of grand conspiracy going on?

Re: Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Continued

Re: Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services by ourema(f): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
I wonder why these kidnappers are kidnapping doctors that do not even have money. I met one of my roommates who is a doctor recently and I really wonder why doctors should be kidnappers target. Please let everyone know this. Doctors are not rich people.
Politicians are very rich they can pay huge ransom.
Re: Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services by OneCorner: 6:31am On Jan 07, 2018
ourema:
I wonder why these kidnappers are kidnapping doctors that do not even have money. I met one of my roommates who is a doctor recently and I really wonder why doctors should be kidnappers target. Please let everyone know this. Doctors are not rich people.
Politicians are very rich they can pay huge ransom.
who are u telling?
Are NLers d one kidnapping dem?
Re: Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services by Smallcharger: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol angry grin grin People self....
Re: Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services by ourema(f): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:
who are u telling? Are NLers d one kidnapping dem?
They don't write kidnappers on people"s faces

(1) (Reply)

Five Greatest Lies In Nigeria / A Young Boy Of About 18 Years, Was Arrested For Attempted Murder. / Man Laments After His Village Was Burnt Down As Two Communities Fight Over Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.