Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore (1948 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Checkout this Video Speculations on the Tecno Camon CM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLyQngeWAaE
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by akashi01(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
Speculation??

Is that not the phone in the video? What are you then speculating??

Imagine speculating Tecno phones when we obviously know that the USELESS phone will come with the same specs they've been parading since the beginning of TIME.

1GB/16GB & 2GB/32GB

Camera still the same.

Processor same scrap. MTK

Processing speed still 1.3-14 GHz

Same old phone design or STOLEN one from other OEMs.

Wack as$ battery.

Another recycled useless feature tagged with a dumb name to make it sound "spectacular" in the ears of their ignorant "fans"

I can go on and on and on.

Now wait and see them attack me.

4 Likes

Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Just watch the video and enjoy
akashi01:
Speculation??

Imagine speculating Tecno phones when we obviously know that the USELESS phone will come with the same specs they've been parading since the beginning of TIME.

1GB/16GB & 2GB/32GB

Camera still the same.

Wack as$ battery.

Another recycled useless feature tagged with a dumb name to make it sound "spectacular" in the ears of their ignorant "fans"

Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by BRYAN99: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2018
toljosade:
lol..... one cold bottlebof goldberg for you bro........ all what you just said is true......
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2018
lol
BRYAN99:
lol..... one cold bottlebof goldberg for you bro........ all what you just said is true......
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Deicide: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
I Love the spark k7 design the should have hit that stuff with 3gb ram, 32gb rom and a snapdragon processor even if its SD435 i go manage am! The reason why they keep producing crap phones is cause most of the consumer care about camera more so they sell camera for you grin
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Norman4real(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
I would rather just buy the CX plus with 3GB/32GB than buy this. I hate this new 18:9 ratio and i also don't like the fact that it's back to plastic body... Eiiish, something is wrong here. Even the processor is downgraded form 1.5Ghz on the CX to 1.3Ghz. This is a NO from me.
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by akashi01(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
toljosade:

As usual...Scrap.
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol
akashi01:

As usual...Scrap.
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
It might be cheaper. The selling point is just the 18:9
Norman4real:
I would rather just buy the CX plus with 3GB/32GB than buy this. I hate this new 18:9 ratio and i also don't like the fact that it's back to plastic body... Eiiish, something is wrong here. Even the processor is downgraded form 1.5Ghz on the CX to 1.3Ghz. This is a NO from me.
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Ennyholar: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Norman4real:
I would rather just buy the CX plus with 3GB/32GB than buy this. I hate this new 18:9 ratio and i also don't like the fact that it's back to plastic body... Eiiish, something is wrong here. Even the processor is downgraded form 1.5Ghoz on the CX to 1.3Ghz. This is a NO from me.

Does Camon CX has plus?
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by koskilala: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Deicide:
I Love the spark k7 design the should have hit that stuff with 3gb ram, 32gb rom and a snapdragon processor even if its SD435 i go manage am! The reason why they keep producing crap phones is cause most of the consumer care about camera more so they sell camera for you grin

Customer service is paramount.
Re: TECNO Camon CM Latest Speculations Video Review! #CMore by saxby(f): 9:18am On Jan 13, 2018
Y will they attack you, you be mosquito? The fact is the new camon CM is a great phone, take it or leave it
akashi01:
Speculation??

1GB/16GB & 2GB/32GB

Camera still the same.

Wack as$ battery.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Mx9 Pro 4k Ultra HD Android Tv Box For Sale / Airtel Data Plan In Ghana Has No Expiry Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.