Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (5665 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by correctBlogger(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok guys, it is 2018 already and things have already started hot in the smartphone industry. Tecno Mobile has announced the coming of a new device into the Camon family, the Tecno Camon CM, which goes with the tag #CMore on twitter.

[img]https://2.bp..com/--RKocLZmdDo/WlCczUKQxFI/AAAAAAAAAr0/iBn5ysED4T4OdYhEpxMjvnb6Ew2nLLK5QCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180106_083905.jpg[/img]

And according to leaked images from Tecno's twitter page, this is the first Full-View bezeless device from Tecno.

We can't say for now what the specifications are, but i'm guessing a 6.0inch Full HD display, 3-4GB of RAM, 64GB of inbuilt storage, a mediatek Helio P25 octa-core processor, 16mp camera, a 4300mAh battery, and maybe a USB Type C port. The launch date for this device is 8th of January 2018. So lets just wait to see what Tecno Mobile is hiding up their sleeves...

Okay over to you guys, what features do you think will be coming with the next Tecno Camon device and what features would you want it to come with if you were given the chance to choose.

Meanwhile you can see the thriller video of the device when you follow the link below..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/01/tecno-camon-cm-announced.html
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by MizMyColi(f): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
No price yet?
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by correctBlogger(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:
No price yet?

The device hasn't even been launched, not to talk of price.... it will be launched on the 8th of this month
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by skywalker240(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
I Dont think the battery size will be up to that figure u are predicting (atleast not with their c series), But lets hope 4 d best.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
correctBlogger:

The device hasn't even been launched, not to talk of price.... it will be launched on the 8th of this month

Thanks.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by correctBlogger(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
skywalker240:
I Dont think the battery size will be up to that figure u are predicting (atleast not with their c series), But lets hope 4 d best.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed and pray Tecno impresses its users....
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
skywalker240:

All the specs listed in the above post is false.

Check out the unboxing video here.

It's a 3g RAM, 32GB ROM device with less than 4000mah battery. MTK6737 1.3ghz quadcore processor. Just like you said, it's all prediction by the op. But this is the real specs in the video.

Specs below: as shown on the CAMON CM carton and in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviZbXEQrqQ

1 Share

Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by correctBlogger(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

All the specs listed in the above post is false.

Check out the unboxing video here.

It's a 3g RAM, 32GB ROM device with less than 4000mah battery. MTK6737 1.3ghz quadcore processor. Just like you said, it's all prediction by the op. But this is the real specs in the video.

Specs below: as shown on the CAMON CM carton and in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviZbXEQrqQ

Sorry Uncle Professor, but did you see where i wrote that those are the true specs? I said it is guess... so which one did you come here to say they are false... Biko if you don't where to upload your video, just watch it alone in your phone
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Ismo06: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Unboxing video of product that has been launched?
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Ismo06: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Unboxing video of product that has not been launched?
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by correctBlogger(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ismo06:

Thank You, God bless you and bless all your generations for this thing you just said now..... just imagine
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
correctBlogger:

Sorry Uncle Professor, but did you see where i wrote that those are the true specs? I said it is guess... so which one did you come here to say they are false... Biko if you don't where to upload your video, just watch it alone in your phone

Hahahahaha, I can understand you very well Mr Blogger, guessing rubbish to gain traffic on your site. Btw, that's not my video. And I can post it on any thread on nairaland that related to the so called CM.

And I see no harm informing the audience you are trying to misinform. And if you are not blind, you'd have seen where I stated in my post that all are predications by the OP.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ismo06:

Those are made by some insiders, compiled by a random person. If you watch the video, you will see the publisher giving credit to the real owners.

Btw, don't we get to see a sneak peek before a device is released or launched?
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Dannystorm: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
for crying out loud... how can that be the CM.. the specs listed above are even poor... last years model seems better that what you listed.. last year CX had a 16mp... so how can this year be 13... last year's model had an octa core, so why would this year's model have a quad core and there's no way you can see an unboxing of a phone that isn't even launched.. c'mon wtffff
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Dannystorm: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Hahahahaha, I can understand you very well Mr Blogger, guessing rubbish to gain traffic on your site. Btw, that's not my video. And I can post it on any thread on nairaland that related to the so called CM.

And I see no harm informing the audience you are trying to misinform. And if you are not blind, you'd have seen where I stated in my post that all are predications by the OP.

for Bleep sake you're giving wrong information... at least he's predicting... but you .. you're very sure of what you wrote... that CM would come with quad core... if that's the case.. TECNO has lost this year..they should just forget it �
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dannystorm:

for Bleep sake you're giving wrong information... at least he's predicting... but you .. you're very sure of what you wrote... that CM would come with quad core... if that's the case.. TECNO has lost this year..they should just forget it �

Well, OP, we are cool. This is your thread btw.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dannystorm:
for crying out loud... how can that be the CM.. the specs listed above are even poor... last years model seems better that what you listed.. last year CX had a 16mp... so how can this year be 13... last year's model had an octa core, so why would this year's model have a quad core and there's no way you can see an unboxing of a phone that isn't even launched.. c'mon wtffff

This is exactly what I had on my mind the moment I watched the video. I thought it was just a teaser until I looked closely. If you watched the video, it was brought out of the box directly. Reference was made to the white guys that talked about the devices, I looked them up on YouTube too and alas, its the CM.

So disappointed in the specs. But hey!! Some might love it.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

This is exactly what I had on my mind the moment I watched the video. I thought it was just a teaser until I looked closely. If you watched the video, it was brought out of the box directly. Reference was made to the white guys that talked about the devices, I looked them up on YouTube too and alas, its the CM.

that is not the CM it Camon I. I meaning it only for the Indian market. Browse YouTube well u will only see videos of it in hindu languages even it box says Camon CI.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Though I will not lie, I am the CM could be a rebrand of the Ci
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by omoalajah(m): 12:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Waiting for the final specs.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by datyorubaboy: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2018
All devices are for different people.
olayinkajnr:

Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by missslimzy(f): 1:41am On Jan 07, 2018
untrue
Billyzone4:
that is not the CM it Camon I. I meaning it only for the Indian market. Browse YouTube well u will only see videos of it in hindu languages even it box says Camon CI.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Billyzone4:

It's actually the CM. TECNO CAMON CM.

I saw the CI too
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2018
datyorubaboy:
All devices are for different people.

And that's why I ended my post with some people might still love it. Didn't you see it?
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Billyzone4:
Though I will not lie, I am the CM could be a rebrand of the Ci

Wetin Tecno no fit do. What I know for sure is that whether Indian version or not, Tecno is just profliterating the Indian market so their's might even be better than that of the Nigerian market. It's good to expect more but I'll advice you not to.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

It's actually the CM. TECNO CAMON CM.

I saw the CI too
well if u saw it it has not been confirmed yet, because I know I never saw dat device been labelled Camon CM. Just speculations. Let wait till tomorrow to see who is right or not.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2018
missslimzy:
untrue
It is True, tecno hasn't confirmed it yet, so technically that the Camon Ci, but tecno might rebrand it as the CM in africa, will have to wait and see.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2018
Billyzone4:
well if u saw it it has not been confirmed yet, because I know I never saw dat device been labelled Camon CM. Just speculations. Let wait till tomorrow to see who is right or not.

Well, I'm not trying to be right.

If you are, all the best
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Well, I'm not trying to be right.

If you are, all the best
don't misunderstand, it just my opinion, when it launched this will all be to rest no one is arguing here, na my papa get tecno??
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Billyzone4:
don't misunderstand, it just my opinion, when it launched this will all be to rest no one is arguing here, na my papa get tecno??

Na true Sha. I think we make same point. It might not be different after all if launched in Nigeria.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Na true Sha. I think we make same point. It might not be different after all if launched in Nigeria.
✌️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Redmi Note 9s! / How To Update Your MTN Sim Registration Details With BVN Number / MTN Decided To Show Me Love With 4gb Of Data Free.thank You MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.