Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

PR To Australia Or Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PR To Australia Or Canada (931 Views)

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PR To Australia Or Canada by doksheritage90: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hi guys.
Please, i need your advice.
I have been hearing about the Canadian and Australian PR. I am really confused as to which to pick and also with our work expercience which country will be preferable to relocate to.
Am an Accounting graduate with second class upper degree who started training in an international audit firm in lagos in 2010 as an Audit Associate, after three and half years went to further my studies in forensic accounting in United Kingdom where I gained a master degree and had a merit. After study joined back my firm and was an Audit Senior Associate till i left end of 2016.
Having in total close to 5 years experience in Financial Audit. Moved as an Accountant reporting to the Financial controller in a growing energy servicing firm from late 2016 till date. My wife is a graduate of law and called to bar with over two years experience in Law practice as a legal practitioner also with a masters degree in Management in United Kingdom. We presently have a kid and am 31 years old.
I have researched my eyes out and read everything there is to read. I still can't decide. I think I am even more confused. I don't think I can afford to apply for both of them now and need to focus on one depending on which one gives us a better chance of getting the PR. For those that have done this before, what is your opinion and how long will the process take as am just about to start.
Please cold weather should not be a factor against Canada.

Thanks
Re: PR To Australia Or Canada by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
God speed my good man
Re: PR To Australia Or Canada by TheCongo2: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
doksheritage90:
Hi guys.
Please, i need your advice.
I have been hearing about the Canadian and Australian PR. I am really confused as to which to pick and also with our work expercience which country will be preferable to relocate to.
Am an Accounting graduate with second class upper degree who started training in an international audit firm in lagos in 2010 as an Audit Associate, after three and half years went to further my studies in forensic accounting in United Kingdom where I gained a master degree and had a merit. After study joined back my firm and was an Audit Senior Associate till i left end of 2016.
Having in total close to 5 years experience in Financial Audit. Moved as an Accountant reporting to the Financial controller in a growing energy servicing firm from late 2016 till date. My wife is a graduate of law and called to bar with over two years experience in Law practice as a legal practitioner also with a masters degree in Management in United Kingdom. We presently have a kid and am 31 years old.
I have researched my eyes out and read everything there is to read. I still can't decide. I think I am even more confused. I don't think I can afford to apply for both of them now and need to focus on one depending on which one gives us a better chance of getting the PR. For those that have done this before, what is your opinion and how long will the process take as am just about to start.
Please cold weather should not be a factor against Canada.

Thanks

I am afraid you may not find anyone who had lived in both countries to give you an accurate picture on their differences. So each answer you will receive will be based on which side of the fence each poster will be standing

You may start by visiting the threads on Australia and Canada

2 Likes

Re: PR To Australia Or Canada by tyup(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
me I be like what that PR sef undecided
Re: PR To Australia Or Canada by Emmylevski(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
tyup:
me I be like what that PR sef undecided
Permanent Residence

(1) (Reply)

My Osun Experience By Awolusi Similola / Rail Transportation From Osogbo To Kaduna / MAX Okada :Motorcycle Ride-hailing - Smart Way To Get Around In A Bustling Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.