Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (51998 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by chrisifeanyi: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2019
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by HerCuteness(f): 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
so you all wanna run away

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by KendrickAyomide: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2019
omo, we are going to be seeing more of this Type of thread now. since we are on the NEXT LEVEL

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by SamzackD(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019
there is a thread on this travel section to help you with that

https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident
there's the link forget agents and D.I.Y

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by SamzackD(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by chrisifeanyi: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
SamzackD:

God bless you

12 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by SamzackD(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

God bless you
you're welcome!
read through to page 10 and you should have enough info to get started,
remember to stay away from 'Agents'

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by queengift(f): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
With your profession you will Excel, go through the PR route, you will get it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Yorubabyblood: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
As Buhari Don win na to run

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mizwisdom(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
There are jobs in Auzzyland, if you can get there. 4.5 million is okay if you can secure a job on time but flight ticket alone is about N800T

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

You can compare the express entry requirements between Canada and Australia and then make your choice.

4.5m is good enough for both

But then, you can make more if you can.

Do not, and I repeat do not make desperate decisions and use agent or falsify things
It will dent your chances badly

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DexterousOne(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
HerCuteness:
so you all wanna run away

Yesso
Even me.
I have started the process for some time

But I know my way relatively

So I am not in need to ask.

So man6 Nigerians will flee over the next few months /yeats

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by HerCuteness(f): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yesso Even me. I have started the process for some time
But I know my way relatively
So I am not in need to ask.
So man6 Nigerians will flee over the next few months /yeats
Nawa oh... if y'all leave who would change the country

9 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Drey1: 12:15am On Feb 28, 2019
HerCuteness:
Nawa oh...
if y'all leave who would change the country

Almajiri them would change it.

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Hadampson(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2019
HerCuteness:
Nawa oh...

GOD

9 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2019
HerCuteness:
Nawa oh... if y'all leave who would change the country
Almajiri

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:
There are jobs in Auzzyland, if you can get there. 4.5 million is okay if you can secure a job on time but flight ticket alone is about N800T
Are you serious?? Flight Ticket 800k??

Before my time comes, the thing for Don reach 1milli nagringringrin

BTW if I am determined, no turning backwink

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2019
HerCuteness:
Nawa oh...
If you are given an opportunity to leave, would you stay back and change the country?? cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by HerCuteness(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If you are given an opportunity to leave, would you stay back and change the country?? cheesy
Yes tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
angry
All of Una wey one travel comot for Naija, there is God oh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CuriousX: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Bro i envy you oo.cheesy I am still gathering my money. My 1st choice is canada, Australia is too far and they use right hand drive cars

5 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by toluxa1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What kind of jobs if I may ask?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by OkoyeA1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Next Level[ grin grin

Nobody is going anywhere, We die here!!!

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America / 10 Luxury Buses Impounded, 150 Passengers Arrested In Lagos (pic) / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.