Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Gl450 Benz Fire??? Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gl450 Benz Fire??? Help (1722 Views)

Gl450 2008 Model Not Accelerating More Than 55km / Between Mercedes Benz GL450 2008 And Honda Accord Crosstour 2013 / Highlander Sport Or Mercedes GL450? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gl450 Benz Fire??? Help by halobaba: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ok i want to buy gl450 4matic Mercedes Benz and i hear the car has so many issues from suspention to the car catching fire while parked or in motion. Read all these online.
Please anyone with useful info about this. Any advices am scared am buying for wife and the kids because ut has 3 seaters. Wanted to buy venza but is small to me.
Thanks and waiting
Re: Gl450 Benz Fire??? Help by nelsonebby(m): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2018
buy ml350 then.

1 Like

Re: Gl450 Benz Fire??? Help by Readonee35L(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2018
I've never seen or heard of a burning gl450.

If you want to buy a car based on people's hear say. You won't buy anything.

If you're worried about suspension and Co. Those sus pensions are soft aND durable. The problem is Nigerians want to use the air suspension forever and it's not possible.
The suspension is not something you change every 8months like your Toyota shocks.
They can last for years. While they give you comfort and durability. And I don't think it costs too much to replace for someone that can afford the car.

If you want Toyota. Buy 2011 or 2012 Highlander Limited Awd. It should serve it's purpose.
Re: Gl450 Benz Fire??? Help by kingreign(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2018
halobaba:
Ok i want to buy gl450 4matic Mercedes Benz and i hear the car has so many issues from suspention to the car catching fire while parked or in motion. Read all these online.
Please anyone with useful info about this. Any advices am scared am buying for wife and the kids because ut has 3 seaters. Wanted to buy venza but is small to me.
Thanks and waiting
TAKE NO HEED TO THOSE UN-INFORMED ADVICES, THEY'RE LIES.
i'm opportuned to maintain 5 units of GL 450/550 suvs for some individuals and an organisation, those trucks are sweet. the only issue arises due to wrong fluid use or paying no attention to warning lights, messages, and sounds. normally, i'd advice you skip 07 models and start with 08-date, Have someone competent to scan the vehicle and do a competence test before buying it .

cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Still Remembered This Car? First Ever Car Produced By Range Over / Warning : 2008/2009 Silver Toyota Corolla Was Stolen In Port Harcourt / Benin/warri This Guy Can Ring Your Car Engine Of Any Make 2 Last 2 Years At Le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.