Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

No Jobs For You In 2018! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Jobs For You In 2018! (1081 Views)

Cubana Hotel Promises 50 Jobs For South African Returnees / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Jobs For You In 2018! by nohitch: 2:06am On Jan 06, 2018
Hello house, complements of the weather (the seasons’s celebrations are over).

I have been Awol, watching from the sidelines and testing new waters. I mean speaking from a business point of view, it is a sin to have only one source of income.

I have been testing and testing and now I can tell you my days of testing, have paid off.

I made my first 3 million naira in 3 months from something many of us know but might have either quit or didn’t even decide on it, as a result of skepticism.

Anyways that’s a thing of the past because I am here to share the idea with you.

Stay with me till the end and you’ll have access to the same strategy that has made me that amount with less stress.

In the next few seconds, you are going to discover one tiny tip that will change your finances for the better.

….but here’s the thing. It goes against everything you’ve ever tried, learned
or known.

In school, your teacher(s) probably made you memorize this line…
“go to school, study hard, so that you will graduate with good results and get yourself a good job”.

Guess what, that stuff was total B.S.

Let me prove this to you!!

Every year, nothing less than 100,000 students if not more, graduate from the universities and are sent into the “labor market” to go get a job, because this is the stuff we were fed with in school.

As for the “olodos”, they need to go learn a skill.

Even the smart ones, who left school with 1st class & second class upper are roaming the streets now looking for a job that can at least feed them for a month.

Or better still keep them alive.

Within the last 21 months, under the Buhari led administration, 7.1 million jobs have been lost and close to sixty something million Nigerians have lost their jobs.

Leaving a major percentage of Nigerians jobless and broke.

And I was affected by it..

How? I’d tell you if you stick with me..

I left school with a wonderful result. After service, I scanned every nook & cranny for a job,

I attended interviews and tests, numerous of them. But no luck

I was dying of hunger and being broke. On top of it all, I lost my girlfriend, because I was broke….

I started blogging and I was earning.

…..But that wasn’t the PROBLEM

The problem was, I was earning peanuts.. And I was dying, because I was a virgin blogger…

,,,,,,I was like that for a whole year until 2017 August when my life changed for the better.

I met a mentor who put me through the right direction and everything started working out for me..

I just recently bought my lovely mother a Nissan Pathfinder and opened a business for her, today she goes home driving & smiling..

My only brother (younger) now attends a private university studying a medical course.

My certificate is sitting at home doing nothing because now it is pointless & useless to me.

Now here’s something amazing, my mentor has agreed to put you through as well, in order for you to become as happy as I am, if not happier.

To make things easier & less stressful. I’ll hand you everything (worth $1369) I have used that has earned me =N=3,000,000 in the last 3 months

Here’s a tip of what I’ll give you, I will hand you my backdoor tool that made me $500 with a little expense of $25.

I wouldn’t want to bore you because, I could go on and on….

But here’s the thing…if you are really serious about this, check my signature because, there will be no jobs in 2018!!

Re: No Jobs For You In 2018! by ponpin234(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2018
hello sir, have been following your blog for a very long time and i also receive your emails, but you have never mentioned from your email about you starting August 2017, i read about you buying Path Finder for your mum, in the email you sent to me. Am just been surprised on you saying August 2017..

please shed more ligth to this.
Re: No Jobs For You In 2018! by nohitch: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2018
ponpin234:
hello sir, have been following your blog for a very long time and i also receive your emails, but you have never mentioned from your email about you starting August 2017, i read about you buying Path Finder for your mum, in the email you sent to me. Am just been surprised on you saying August 2017..

please shed more ligth to this.

Then you don't read all my emails...

You're sort of selective I guess...

First read this post properly and go back read my emails from December

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed- Loan Recovery Agent / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Money Am Trusted / Lenovo Ideapad 3 Weeks Old For Sale at 93k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.