Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling (3793 Views)

Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' / Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English (2) (3) (4)

Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Priscy01(f): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Most of us, bloggers will remember 2017 as the year celebrities went toe-to-toe and gave coin-for-coin to fans ( Internet Trolls) who tried to make them look stupid on social media.

Apparently, in the new year, the trend has continued, as Nigeria’s Singer/Producer Tekno bashed a follower who tried to point out his wrong spelling.

The Pana Singer posted the photo above with the caption “T E M P R E T U R E , a follower saw the apparent wrong spelling and commented; “u no fit spell Temperature, smh ,” but Tekno was not having any of that as he blasted the follower by asking him to go kill himself.

Screenshot below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/yourself-na-singer-tekno-replies.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by HungerBAD: 3:03am On Jan 06, 2018
English no be our language.

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Evablizin(f): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2018

Fan 1-1 Tekno.

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by afbstrategies: 3:21am On Jan 06, 2018
He can't spell but who is more hardworking and successful?. Nice one Tekno cheesy

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by purem(m): 3:47am On Jan 06, 2018
mr tekno

mobile

Savage

You've

Got

Up

There

Someone

Needs

To

Sign

It

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Blackhawk03(f): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Yeah... English isn't our language and all, but he needs to work on his spellings. That wasn't a mistake.

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:59am On Jan 06, 2018
Pride no allow you take corrections

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by davidmoyes(m): 3:59am On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Yeah... English isn't our language and all, but he needs to work on his spellings. That wasn't a mistake.
I think that was intentional.

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Blackhawk03(f): 4:03am On Jan 06, 2018
davidmoyes:
I think that was intentional.

shocked shocked

I pray...
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by chukslawrence(m): 4:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by kingem(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2018
a simple Thank you from Tekno would have made the fan feel stupid but in this case, they both stupid undecided

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2018
It wasn't about pride, but the way the said guy made the correction, u don't disrespect people because you want to correct them, that defied your whole effort
fuckingAyaya:
Pride no allow you take corrections

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2018
He's an Olodo but he's making it..

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by MrRhymes101(m): 6:09am On Jan 06, 2018
what if it was deliberate? some fans are not fans... wedding MC

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by wayne4loan: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2018
It still mavels me, how we end up with buhari
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Lekan1o1: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2018
The boy is a fool..
What has he achieved in life?
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Cessa0(f): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2018
wayne4loan:
It still mavels me, how we end up with buhari

In Tekno's voice,

"Kill yourself nah"

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Northernonyenku(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na only this boys they make children fail jamb intentionally
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by binsanni(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmm leaders of tomorrow on the way
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by julius976(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Then enroll your kid in igbo speaking school.. Ode, oponu
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by goggleit: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Go school, him no gree. Can we see the result
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Temperature is not a word to goof over otherwise you just look stupid.
Well, it's natural for humans to want to save face, so tecno's response is natural.
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Teckno was on a high "Tempereture" cheesy

Sorry fan correct another day cheesy
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by EmmySparky(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
afbstrategies:
He can't spell but who is more hardworking and successful?. Nice one Tekno cheesy
u just called the guy lazy cos he corrected tekno....smh...inferiority complex
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by afbstrategies: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
EmmySparky:
u just called the guy lazy cos he corrected tekno....smh...inferiority complex

Both of you are lazy. English language is borrowed,fyi, so don't go and start correcting people willy nilly, ok. smh inferiority complex undecided
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by EmmySparky(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
afbstrategies:

Both of you are lazy. English language is borrowed,fyi, so don't go and start correcting people willy nilly, ok. smh inferiority complex undecided
ah...see the way u think...i hope u know i corrected myself after the error i made while typing...to people like u...celebs are the richest and most hardworking set of people.....i pity u...u dont even know the guy's worth before condemning him...fyi there are a set of people called silent billionaires...they are filthy rich but are laying low...u see them like an average citizen but when u dig deep u would know their worth...stop this ur ignorance...its a new year my friend
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by afbstrategies: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
EmmySparky:
ah...see the way u think...i hope u know i corrected myself after the error i made while typing...to people like u...celebs are the richest and most hardworking set of people.....i pity u...u dont even know the guy's worth before condemning him...fyi there are a set of people called silent billionaires...they are filthy rich but are laying low...u see them like an average citizen but when u dig deep u would know their worth...stop this ur ignorance...its a new year my friend

'fyi there are a set of people called silent billionaires'. You are talking about folks like me and Tekno right? Thanks!. A lot of us can relate to being corrected by inferior folks like you and the mf. So, quit talking about hustling and stuffs you know nothing about because you don't know me either. I can crunch some numbers that will make it hard for you to sleep. You don't know how it feels for a hard worker like Tekno to be corrected that way. I do, my friend. I can go back to all the stuff you have written on NL and pick out words that you spelled incorrectly, that shouldn't make someone to troll you on social media.

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by carlosman: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
kingem:
a simple Thank you from Tekno would have made the fan feel stupid but in this case, they both stupid undecided
yeah... He is stupid but richer than you
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by EmmySparky(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
afbstrategies:

'fyi there are a set of people called silent billionaires'. You are talking about folks like me and Tekno right? Thanks!. A lot of us can relate to being corrected by inferior folks like you and the mf. So, quit talking about hustling and stuffs you know nothing about because you don't know me either. I can crunch some numbers that will make it hard for you to sleep. You don't know how it feels for a hard worker like Tekno to be corrected that way. I do, my friend. I can go back to all the stuff you have written on NL and pick out words that you spelled incorrectly, that shouldn't make someone to troll you on social media.
k man i can see how hardworking u are...u really wanna go through that stress of picking out wrongly spelt words posted on a social media platform such as this?.... bro ur really a silent billionaire...and u dare call tekno a silent billionaire...my man u need to check the dictionary and get what the word silent "means"... then digest it and apply it to the billionaire...ur types are the kind of peeps that under estimate people that are supposed to be their helper...dont go around with this kinda mentality....2017 is not far gone...u can still throw it in the bus....never under estimate another human....thats my advice to u...
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by afbstrategies: 1:00am On Jan 07, 2018
EmmySparky:
k man i can see how hardworking u are...u really wanna go through that stress of picking out wrongly spelt words posted on a social media platform such as this?.... bro ur really a silent billionaire...and u dare call tekno a silent billionaire...my man u need to check the dictionary and get what the word silent "means"... then digest it and apply it to the billionaire...ur types are the kind of peeps that under estimate people that are supposed to be their helper...dont go around with this kinda mentality....2017 is not far gone...u can still throw it in the bus....never under estimate another human....thats my advice to u...

Now, you have crumbled like a pack of cards. I actually thought you have common sense but you don't. Isn't it ironic that you are now fighting yourself because I informed you that English is foreign and borrowed, meaning that we can all make mistakes here and there while writing or typing. So, learn something and move on. Also think twice before mentioning people on NL, especially those you don't know because we live in a small world. It is possible that you or your family members have benefited from my self-funded NGO in Nigeria which is one of my several initiatives. That's why I informed that I can relate to the harsh response from tekno. Don't go around looking for the bad in others, like your friend or boss did with Tekno.

Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by EmmySparky(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2018
afbstrategies:

Now, you have crumbled like a pack of cards. I actually thought you have common sense but you don't. Isn't it ironic that you are now fighting yourself because I informed you that English is foreign and borrowed, meaning that we can all make mistakes here and there while writing or typing. So, learn something and move on. Also think twice before mentioning people on NL, especially those you don't know because we live in a small world. It is possible that you or your family members have benefited from my self-funded NGO in Nigeria which is one of my several initiatives. That's why I informed that I can relate to the harsh response from tekno. Don't go around looking for the bad in others, like your friend or boss did with Tekno.
u talk like a kid...with little or no self respect.....am done with this conversation....
Re: Singer Tekno Replies A Follower Who Corrected His Spelling by kingem(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2018
carlosman:
yeah... He is stupid but richer than you

Thank you
I won't dignify u next time tho. so u know

Tacha Reacts After Cynthia Morgan Accused Jude Okoye Of Her Career Misfortune / Here Is Why New Big Brother Naija Housemate, Dorathy Is Trending On Twitter / Another Fab Feat! Genevieve Nnaji Is The Face Of Mud Cosmetics In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92