Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

“we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L (471 Views)

My Life Is In Danger And I’m On The Run – Shatta Wale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L by Demzlent(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2018
An Igbo lady identified as Nkiruka Akpovili is really angry about the cost of her traditional wedding as it has drained herself and her Isoko husband finacially, to the point of being in debt.

She took to his facebook page to rant about it.

Read below…

I’m really angry and I must rant this rant……

I want to sincerely beg all igbo fathers here to pls stop the act of billing their daughters husbands to be just because they’re non igbos. It’s not fair at all because while they’re enjoying the money, their daughters are at the receiving end.

I’m of no doubt that some igbo ladies make good wives and all….my traditional wedding was last month and in all honesty, I now understand why most men marry igbo wives and subject them to suffering,i understand why most Igbo women are baby mamas instead of being the wives………. My husband is isoko and all his friends (igbos included )has vowed not get involved with any igbo lady.

I know some of my brothers and sisters would want to insult me, I know some of my friends here would want to inbox me to interrogate me, I don’t care because we’re back in Lagos, broke and for the first time in a long while, I’m now a debtor and can’t sleep or eat well.

Re: “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L by tmx21(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Lets see the dowry list in jpeg, bmp or png. Then we'll consider staging a peaceful protest.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L by 48noble(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2018
the reason many r still single
Re: “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L by chineduemmao: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2018
Na by force to do tradiional marriage?
Re: “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L by Demzlent(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2018
chineduemmao:
Na by force to do tradiional marriage?

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Magic Ways To Talk To A Girl You Love / 48hours Loan For Lagos State Employees, No Collateral, No Guarantors. / App Alert: The Days Of Saving Numbers Before Starting Whatsapp Chats Are Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.