Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

I’m Now Left With Nobody. They Have Wiped Out My Entire Family – Husband - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Now Left With Nobody. They Have Wiped Out My Entire Family – Husband (246 Views)

Car Crashes Into Roban Stores Abakaliki Left With Casualties / Why I’m Now A Cab Driver – MTN Project Fame Winner, Ojo / “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Nigerian L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Now Left With Nobody. They Have Wiped Out My Entire Family – Husband by Marviehazel: 12:29pm On May 25, 2022
Jubril Ahmed, the husband of the pregnant woman killed along with her four children by unknown gunmen in Anambra state over the weekend, has said that he is devastated by the unfortunate incident.

Jubril who works as a security guard in Anambra State told Daily Trust that his wife was nine months pregnant and the family was expecting a new baby within the week when they were killed.

Read more at

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/05/im-now-left-with-nobody-they-have-wiped.html?m=1

Re: I’m Now Left With Nobody. They Have Wiped Out My Entire Family – Husband by Payperboii(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2022
Are you finding it hard to get the right update to cash out with. Abi your guys de collect but you no de collect.
Message me on WhatsApp make we talk
+1(775) 238-3862

(1) (Reply)

Everyday Questions About Amazon KDP / BREAKING: Firm Announces Annual Tonnes Of Plastic Waste Generated In Lagos / AWS Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.