Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali (49345 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by AdaFonju: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
spartan117:

Hmm the level of ethnic hatred in nigeria is becoming alarming. Just look at this supposed 'enlightened' youth cry

"Sawa sawa sawa ley sawa sawa sawa ley ashawooo kpom kpom kporokotom
Ashawo awusa awusa ASHAWO achukurege"
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by williamdeluxe(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Edo State aND Italy sha angry

I think it's high time the Italian government acknowledged 'Edo' as one of the indigenous tribes in Italy

when did dy mention Edo?

Abi na relaxer full ur brain

Zombie
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by AdaFonju: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Antoeni:
Why will a Nigeria girl ,an Edo for that matter even date a poor stinking Malian ,it was a serious Error
Bini girls and punna dealing

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by berrystunn(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
gbosaa:

What kind of Malian answers Francis Miracle??

Names like Abundant Joy Emmanuel, Michael Success, James Precious, Isabella Favour, Blessing Fortune are all Edo and Delta names. Don’t even try and drag that one with them.

...Italy is part of Edo and no one should argue that.

Man and woman fight with stabbing of bottles or knives are signatures of Edo people.

Flattinoes smuggle white powder but they do that in far away hot and dangerous Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. Any Osagie Osaze caught with powder in China or above mentioned countries should be looked at with suspicion.

If it’s internet or financial fraud, yahoo yahoo, leave that one for people with cone heads. If he says that his name was Emeka or Ehimare, take a cup of water, wash his face and you’d see confirmatory scratch marks across his face.

RIP to the young lady but pls that Francis Miracle should tell us his real name. Post his picture here, I’m sure folks in Benin or Ekpoma will recognise him.

That guy is from Edo state
Who seek asylum with Mali

I totally agree with you....I no no say you get sense like this ....anyway stop smoking...
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Kog45(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Francis Miracle is not from Mali
Oh boy you get sense past,probably using Malian passport,honestly Satan is a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by stblessing(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
According to what I read, d woman left him and went to a nigerian guy. Soo, I don't know oooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
berrystunn:

You are right... That guy is from Edo state
honestly i am cornered to agree with u because of so many reasons one of them is their penchant for violence and deceit.

Before any half baked slowpoke will want to quote me and try to upset my morning plz it's important to note that i am partly from edo state and i spent 2 decades of my life there but i believe in spare the rod and a raise nuisance child...Something fooilllzzz can never do and thus creating everlasting problems for themselves and the general society at large.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by iswallker(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
By their tattoos you shall know them...

shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
gbosaa:

Names like Abundant Joy Emmanuel, Michael Success, James Precious, Isabella Favour, Blessing Fortune are all Edo and Delta names. Don’t even try and drag that one with them.

Man and woman fight with stabbing of bottles or knives are signatures of Edo people.

Flattinoes smuggle white powder but they do that in far away hot and dangerous Asian countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. Any Osagie Osaze caught with powder in China or above mentioned countries should be looked at with suspicion.

If it’s internet or financial fraud, yahoo yahoo, leave that one for people with cone heads. If he says that his name was Emeka or Ehimare, take a cup of water, wash his face and you’d see confirmatory scratch marks across his face.

RIP to the young lady but pls that Francis Miracle should tell us his real name. Post his picture here, I’m sure folks in Benin or Ekpoma will recognise him.
1 billion likes for you because ur contributions cut across all tribes...Without fear or favors...Same i do always no Matter whose ox is gored...But watch out for ignorant douchebags attacking you here soon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
gbosaa:

...Confirm. In fact you be real gbosaa.As you talk am,naso e be.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Antoeni:
Why will a Nigeria girl ,an Edo for that matter even date a poor stinking Malian ,it was a serious Error
something tells me that comment didn't come out from a normal functioning brain...It appears you wrote that as soon as a donkey preek penetrated ur ANUS!

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
spartan117:

Hmm. Such a disappointing young man embarassed
until your brain can process and comprehend, you will remain disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Fabulousgal(f): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
quote author=FortifiedCity post=63938533]Edo State aND Italy sha angry

I think it's high time the Italian government acknowledged 'Edo' as one of the indigenous tribes in Italy [/quote] How are u sure she is from Edo State?
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by tyup(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
sodiqapril:
the rate at which Nigerians are committing crimes in Italy is alarming.

what crime did she commit

bro may your stupidity be cured this new year. can I hear an insha allah?
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by stacyadams: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin grin dem still continue to follow prick for 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
spartan117:

Hmm the level of ethnic hatred in nigeria is becoming alarming. Just look at this supposed 'enlightened' youth cry
it boggles the mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op you are a goat and please stop smoking weed. there is no Malian on earth with such name " Francis Miracle"
Malians don't change their family name not ever.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by donniluv(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
they should annouce this so that lazy boys who has her as sis will know ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by ehispapa(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Edo State aND Italy sha angry

I think it's high time the Italian government acknowledged 'Edo' as one of the indigenous tribes in Italy

you type is the reason why Nigeria is so backward. where in the article was Edo mention or are you due for sacrifice?
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by ecolime(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Looked at her picture hard.

Rest in peace beautiful lady. Truth is,somewhere a family is mourning right now and my condolences is with her family.

I don't even know what to write about the murderer.
She's my friend's sister. Every member of the family is mourning bitterly now. Loosing a loved one is painful. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by triple996(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
something tells me that comment didn't come out from a normal functioning brain...It appears you wrote that as soon as a donkey preek penetrated ur ANUS!
grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha
Nawawoo
My guy Haba na
It's too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by ecolime(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
gocac:
lol.... e pain you well well, eya, this is what happens when people from your locality go about doing nonsense and tarnishing the image of everybody in your locality.
Please pardon him!
Today in Nigeria (edo state + prostitution + Italy ) is mathematically = 1
You such a slowpoke! She's from Cross river state. Never stereotype people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by NovusHomo(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
MrMicholo:
He found out she was an ex-prostitute

EDO! Wobota o!
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by HungerBAD: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
ecolime:

She's my friend's sister. Every member of the family is mourning bitterly now. Loosing a loved one is painful. RIP

Extend my condolences to her family please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by cchiagom(f): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
sodiqapril:

Bros this your talk tire meooooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by PRINCERAPHAEL(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
EDO PEOPLE WAITING HAPPEN NA JUST BEGINING OF THE MONTH UNA DON DEY FOR ITALY EHYA......RIP AND EDO GUYS TAKE TIME MAKE THEM NO DOUNA THE SAME FOR LIBYA
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Fela4ese: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
gocac:
lol.... e pain you well well, eya, this is what happens when people from your locality go about doing nonsense and tarnishing the image of everybody in your locality.
Please pardon him!
Today in Nigeria (edo state + prostitution + Italy ) is mathematically = 1
I wonder why u people keep saying edo instead of Nigeria did they specify that it was edo state tribalism everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Fela4ese: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:

Extend my condolences to her family please.
so sorry about d loss
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by shawnpepe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
sodiqapril:
Ur brain needs to be moulded oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by berrystunn(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
honestly i am cornered to agree with u because of so many reasons one of them is their penchant for violence and deceit.

Before any half baked slowpoke will want to quote me and try to upset my morning plz it's important to note that i am partly from edo state and i spent 2 decades of my life there but i believe in spare the rod and a raise nuisance child...Something fooilllzzz can never do and thus creating everlasting problems for themselves and the general society at large.

We need more men like you to change our society's

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Kenya For Raping Nigerian Beauty Queen / Yahoo Boy In Benin Bags Six Months In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.