Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Changes You Need. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Changes You Need. (401 Views)

CHANGES: How To Change The Way You Think And Act The Way You Want In 21 Days / Ibadan Book Club Appoints New Exco, Announces Changes To Leadership Structure / L O V E ( Everything Changes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Changes You Need. by boluwafunmike: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2018
#change_me_5.
Dearly beloved Nigerians,
do you know that the ability to take overdose is not a thing of pride?
I am sorry to break your heart this early morn morn plus this kain cold, i dinor mean evil fah.
I just have to let you know.
You see erm,it is stupidity coated with suicide that village people sent to you.
How can you pride yourself with "i take 3 -4 tablet of paracetamol" and i am fine?
How can you? Don't you love your life?
How can you empty a bottle of tutolin into your mouth once?
Why do you mix drugs and you call it fast approach to healing/recovery?
Why?
You have just one life and i want you to guide it jealously.
In This year always do the needful about yourself.
Sleep regularly and soundly.
I know some people take glory in "i sleep for 4hours daily" no time to check time.
Biko,they know what is keeping them awake o.
This year,do sleep well.
Dont allow movies,work or anything to take your time beyond normal.
I didnt say you should sleep out your destiny. No! Not at all.
Manage stress well
watch what you eat and drink.
Instead of proving to your neighbours you can afford an insecticide,so you let your kids open the windows and doors any how and you will proudly say "we go fleet am later"
it's okay.
Kindly teach them to close doors.
Nigerians, prevention is better than cure.
If excess consumption of coke/sugar/drinks causes menstrual/waist/back pain for you,instead of being defensive about how you will buy analgesic for the pain to go,why dont you reduce the cause of the pain.
When your eyes are causing you discomfort,don't buy eyedrop and yeast..
Visit the hospital first.
You have just those two eyes,where will you get another. Take care of them.
If doctor prescribe glasses to you,be wise and wear it.stop stressing your eyes and body.
#enough said.
Like a sister will say "provision store is better than kiosk".thats another version of prevention is better than cure.
#be intentional about your health.

(1) (Reply)

SOPRIALA (A Journalist's Plight): Episode Three / Warren's Fairytale (fantasy) / Show This Baby Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.