Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Mourinho Escalates Feud With Conte : I Will Never Be Suspended For Match-fixing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Escalates Feud With Conte : I Will Never Be Suspended For Match-fixing (609 Views)

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Escalates Feud With Conte : I Will Never Be Suspended For Match-fixing by cheapgoals(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2018
The war of words between Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho and Chelsea’s Antonio Conte hinted at no signing of backing off on Friday. Jose Mourinho proceeded with his open spat with Conte by raising past allegations that the Italian failed to report alleged match-fixing.

Conte was involved in a 2011 match-fixing scandal while in charge for Siena and later served a four-month ban, but dependably denied any wrongdoing and was later vindicated by an Italian judge in May 2016.

The Chelsea boss has been associated with back-and-forth verbal fighting with Mourinho, after it was suggested the Portuguese had aimed a dig at Conte when he said he likes to act in a “mature” way on the touchline, instead of “crazy” or like a “comedian”.

Conte hit back on Friday by proposing that Mourinho was suffering from memory loss and had himself in the past been liable exuberant antics on the sidelines.

Read More on

http://cheapgoals.com/mourinho-escalates-feud-with-conte-i-will-never-be-suspended-for-match-fixing/

Re: Mourinho Escalates Feud With Conte : I Will Never Be Suspended For Match-fixing by nrexzy: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2018
I knew that arsenal vs chelsea match was fixed.... I told ya all...
Re: Mourinho Escalates Feud With Conte : I Will Never Be Suspended For Match-fixing by yelinco1(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2018
SO ARSENAL VS LIVERPOOL MATCH WAS ALSO FIXED?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Late Don Wanny Planned To Attack NPFL Fans In Omoku / OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Demands Shocking Wages To Sign New Real Madrid Deal / FIFA Appoints Nigerian Doctor As Doping Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.