Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) (33446 Views)

Ivan Toney fined, suspended for 8 months for Breaching Betting Rules / Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by obembet(f): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2019
The Conmebol Ethics Commission would issue its ruling next week against the Argentine player, Lionel Messi, who described the governing body of South American football as "corrupt."

"Next week, Messi's statements will fail. They would give him six months of suspension and those months of suspension can reach them on FIFA dates," said Diego Monroy, an ESPN journalist this afternoon.

"Messi would be lost: Argentina vs. Chile, Argentina vs. Mexico, in September. In October, Germany vs. Argentina and Argentina vs. the Basque national team would be lost; and in November, Argentina vs. Saudi Arabia and Argentina vs. Brazil," added the pressman .

If confirmed by the journalist Diego Monroy in the ESPN FC program, Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini, 32, could not be taken into account for the matches of the Argentine National Soccer Team for the remainder of 2019.

The Albiceleste player received from Conmebol a suspension date and the payment of $1,500 for the expulsion he received before Chile, in the duel for the third place of the 2019 Copa América, which motivated his statements against the governing body of South American football

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/Messi-would-be-suspended-six-months-for-conject-attacks-(ESPN)/1605563

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Cutefergieee: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Valro(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2019
From their the goat will retire. Maybe he should change to ram and be able to ram his way to a national trophy

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by sheungeek(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2019
ok, i will tell the GOAT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Jokerman(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2019
Does Messi offer anything to the argentine team??

Having him and still losing 4 finals

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Lamasta(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
He should be preparing to hand over grin
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Kingosytex(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Choi!

Messi performed below expectations in the just concluded tournament. Though, the Bra Vs Arg match was marred by bad officiating, i still maintain that Messi was wrong to openly criticise and accuse CONMEBOL of being partial

12 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Adelivinggreat(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
I got an interview invite from enabledjobs for the role of a Presales system engineer. Pls is there anyone with tips or information of what I should expect. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Lincoln275(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Really?
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Blogfarms: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Empty threats... You need his fame

10 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by kittykollinxx(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Bartomeu would he happy about this
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by qualityovenbake(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
It will be a blessing in disguise, Messi is a curse to the Argentine national team soccer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Astark: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jokerman:

just keep shut

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by enemyofprogress: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'm sure Ronaldo is behind this, he doesn't want Messi to win the player of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by yomalex(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by timibare(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ohh that calf....the only GOAT i know is C. RONALDO

26 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by TemiATM(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Before nko.
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by martineverest(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
god one for Barcelona.....time to rest Messi during international breaks

they should make it 1 year
Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
And that's how he definitely lost his chances at the balon d'Or... The final nail on the coffin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Awesomefred32(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Messi is just like a wifi that only connects around Spain(La Liga)
Unlike Ronaldo.. The real G.O.A.T
Like for Ronaldo share for messi

76 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
I support Messi for upcoming world best, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Babaheekmat: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
If it's Ronaldo.. he would be criticized world wide and ban for long..

I still don't understand why too many people hate him

10 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by sureheaven(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nonsense beef...

All of you combined can't be as great as the goat forever. shocked

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jokerman:

only when is against Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by chiboy1116: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingosytex:
Choi!

Messi performed below expectations in the just concluded tournament. Though, the Bra Vs Arg match was marred by bad officiating, i still maintain that Messi was wrong to openly criticise and accuse CONMEBOL of being partial
is he the first to openly criticise referees?

1 Like

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by chiboy1116: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jokerman:

he does not offer anything and is still their leading goal scorer and assists provider ? He does not offer anything and Argentina has been to four finals in the last 7competitions they have participated in? Okay .

8 Likes

Re: Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) by Buhdeuce: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Adelivinggreat:
I got an interview invite from enabledjobs for the role of a Presales system engineer. Pls is there anyone with tips or information of what I should expect. Thanks

A presales engineer is a role where you assist the salesman or sales team with technical support on the product the company is selling. You will be responsible for presentations, and you will/must understand the solutions end to end

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.