Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? (61235 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Scary! Have You Seen This Photo Of Egg Inside An Egg? / Lady Finds Another Egg Inside An Egg She Was Boiling For Breakfast (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Writs: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
With God all things are possible.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by nairayouthcom(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
this can
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by jmaxjohn(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
By God's good grace, Nigeria will not remain backwards forever.
Google is your friend.
Explanation here. �
https://countrysidenetwork.com/daily/poultry/eggs-meat/egg-inside-of-an-egg-video/
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by ghst(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
I believe this abnormality Is called counter peristasis………something sha

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by WONDERS001(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
dont8:
shocked shocked
The[b] real Trinity - The glair, yolk and the shell lipsrsealed[/b]

pls be wise God is too big to become a joke.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Airforce1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Very possible. I have seen twin yolk.

Who else go see am if not you
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by lawrenzo007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
I konkor oo
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by olawale8482: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
twins
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by dont8(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
WONDERS001:

pls be wise
God is too big to become a joke.
But I don't belief I'm Trinity as a concept.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Diso60090(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Carry the eggs go Synagogue Church for deliverance TB J is there to help
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Joemetry(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sirme411:

av been on NL. for the past 3yrs na av never been FTC

Dis year will be my year

Please what's the prize for the FCT,

I've been here since 2016 too...

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by jmaxjohn(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Google is your friend.
Explanation here. �
https://countrysidenetwork.com/daily/poultry/eggs-meat/egg-inside-of-an-egg-video/

Time to quote all the mumu wey don comment for this thread.
If you see your name, your comment put you on the draw for the mumu of the day.

Harmored:
It's a rare condition in chicken called ocpulation, when the male gamete MORATA the famale haploid during fertilization

Like if you understand

Aarenasbaba:
Abi d father do more than 1 round?
Abi he took Jedi before doing ?
Or maybe hmmmmmmmm

Sirme411:

av been on NL. for the past 3yrs na av never been FTC

Dis year will be my year

Hanibal:
This one is your village people egg o
You need deliverance from "follow come" battle ASAP

macaranta:
Genetic mutations of some sort, maybe the chicken had a brief tour of Hiroshima

jtigwell0:
village people! they can appear in any form...

hushdaddy:
nah twins the mama wan born before

Thebrightest:
New year bonanza (2 in 1), Enjoy your egg.

Cholls:
my brothers and sisters chai see dis ingorantus...egg wet don break wey dem add a complete egg wet neva break with am b4 dem boil am for wata

donblade85555:
fake

marooh:
The egg wear condom grin

alons:
End time Egg

PitexyBaba:
practically impossible.

Writs:
With God all things are possible.

More coming

Wearemoving:
This is what we call Twin Eggs

Buffalo2:
Twin ediye grin

YOUNGELDER1:
Nkan be’

olagbemi118:
buy one get one free..na bonanza na

Zionadebisi:
It's Making me scared sef

ariklawani:
Twin egg noni.

ladychioma:
Twin yolk

okenwaa:
That's 2 2
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Wearemoving: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Zionadebisi post=63939403]I stumbled on this picture of an egg inside an egg and was so shocked.
I couldn't just let it pass by just like that.
How is this possible?
My hands on my head.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/how-is-this-even-possible-photo-of-an-egg-inside-and-egg-photo/[/
quote]

This is what we call Twin Eggs
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Sirme411(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Joemetry:

Please what's the prize for the FCT,

I've been here since 2016 too...

you get a mail personally frm seun osewa ....nd you get to comment 1st on any thread related to snakes
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Sirme411(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Google is your friend.
Explanation here. �

Time to quote all the mumu wey don comment for this thread.
If you see your name, your comment put you on the draw for the mumu of the day.

More coming

Well....be thanking God....I am fasting if nt I wuld av insulted you nd ur whole Generation....
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Topman0001(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
I've seen egg with two yolks before, so I can't doubt this.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by senny4ril2424(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Harmored:
It's a rare condition in chicken called ocpulation, when the male gamete MORATA the famale haploid during fertilization

Like if you understand
...you and Buhari share the same intellectual capacity

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by ariklawani(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Twin egg noni.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by ladychioma: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Twin yolk
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Joemetry(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sirme411:

you get a mail personally frm seun osewa ....nd you get to comment 1st on any thread related to snakes

It's obvious you're joking, but thanks for wasting my time anyways...

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by jmaxjohn(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sirme411:

Well....be thanking God....I am fasting if nt I wuld av insulted you nd ur whole Generation....

Are you vexing? Go and fast well jor. No take your own mouth spoil am.
This one wey I don know sey you dey fast, God go don reject your offering of fast sef.

Anyway, b4 you kill yourself, na draw. Winner will soon be announced.

Dats how you manage to fail jamb 2wice abi. Simple clause you cannot understand.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by okenwaa(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
That's 2 2
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Sirme411(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
jmaxjohn:

Are you vexing? Go and fast well jor. No take your own mouth spoil am.
This one wey I don know sey you dey fast, God go don reject your offering of fast sef.

Anyway, b4 you kill yourself, na draw. Winner will soon be announced.

Dats how you manage to fail jamb 2wice abi. Simple clause you cannot understand.

Lemme leave you....alone...Av a nice day
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Sirme411(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Joemetry:

It's obvious you're joking, but thanks for wasting my time anyways...

lol bro...sowi
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Lagbaja01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where is the first shell
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Harmored(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
senny4ril2424:
...you and Buhari share the same intellectual capacity

But he's your president tongue
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by DonaTee(f): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionadebisi:
I stumbled on this picture of an egg inside an egg and was so shocked.
I couldn't just let it pass by just like that.
How is this possible?
My hands on my head.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/how-is-this-even-possible-photo-of-an-egg-inside-and-egg-photo/

Very possible. I ate d 2eggs. The Inner egg was much smaller than this tho.... I Lost the pix, would av uploaded it. I think it may be egg Siamese twins ish
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Toosure70: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wanted to form Siamese chicken before.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by DonaTee(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Topman0001:
I've seen egg with two yolks before, so I can't doubt this.

Absolutely I have also eaten an egg with 2 yolks.....d egg was long n I was wondering y but I chose it cos it was big lol.

I'm wondering y I never born twins lol
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by rottennaija(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
otswag:
People fear what they do not understand. For those that will refuse to research and would rather start thinking superstitiously, let me break it down gently. It happens but very rarely. Layers ovulate about every 24hrs. This ovum released from the ovary typically forms the yolk of the egg and while the yolk travels down the reproductive tract , other coatings like albumin and eventually the shell form before the egg eventually gets laid. However, in very rare occasions, if another ovum is released from the ovary while one is still developing into a fully formed egg, it activates some contractions whithin the reproductive tract which pushes back the almost completely formed egg upwards until it combines with the new egg which is already at the yolk stage. Eventually, a new coating of albumin and eventually a shell forms over both eggs together.

Just like having conjoined twins in humans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu / A Mango With Human Face Seen In Nasarawa State (Photo) / Which Of These Can You Eat? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.