Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? (61052 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Scary! Have You Seen This Photo Of Egg Inside An Egg? / Lady Finds Another Egg Inside An Egg She Was Boiling For Breakfast (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Osu175(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Aarenasbaba:
Abi d father do more than 1 round?
Abi he took Jedi before doing ?
Or maybe hmmmmmmmm
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by BENRAZY(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
it is called clonenotron,that egg is from a 2yrs old brawler
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by mechanics(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
wow.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by bigfish3k: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Harmored:
It's a rare condition in chicken called ocpulation, when the male gamete MORATA the famale haploid during fertilization

Like if you understand

its a lie jare
this is called Siamese twins .lol
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by chuks34(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2018
otswag:
People fear what they do not understand. For those that will refuse to research and would rather start thinking superstitiously, let me break it down gently. It happens but very rarely. Layers ovulate about every 24hrs. This ovum released from the ovary typically forms the yolk of the egg and while the yolk travels down the reproductive tract , other coatings like albumin and eventually the shell form before the egg eventually gets laid. However, in very rare occasions, if another ovum is released from the ovary while one is still developing into a fully formed egg, it activates some contractions whithin the reproductive tract which pushes back the almost completely formed egg upwards until it combines with the new egg which is already at the yolk stage. Eventually, a new coating of albumin and eventually a shell forms over both eggs together.

What if the egg was allowed to hash
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by otswag(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2018
chuks34:

What if the egg was allowed to hash
there have been cases of two chicks hatching from one egg. However, this is very rare because most times, if an egg contains two developing yolk sacs, its either both don't survive or just one survives.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2018
it's called feotus infetu. Google is your friend.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by hushdaddy: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
jmaxjohn:
By God's good grace, Nigeria will not remain backwards forever.
Google is your friend.
Explanation here. �
https://countrysidenetwork.com/daily/poultry/eggs-meat/egg-inside-of-an-egg-video/

Time to quote all the mumu wey don comment for this thread.
If you see your name, your comment put you on the draw for the mumu of the day.

More coming

for your mind now na you book pass

someone cannot play again in peace
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by ArcToyin(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
olagbemi118:
buy one get one free..na bonanza na
lolzzzz.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Yoite(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2018
These are anomalies that could occur to a layer.. when I did my siwes at kem farms gberigbe, I saw this and a whole lot more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.