Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? (458 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2018
I found this interesting conversation and wanna to know what y'all think.

"I once asked my Chinese friend why there is so little graffiti in the streets, no street violence, no drunkards or drug addicts roaming around. His answer was: “Chinese people don’t have time with such things, they are busy trying to improve their lives”. That made me think."
source: https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-about-Chinese-society-that-makes-China-such-a-peaceful-country/answer/Mervyn-Locke

Let me hear your views.
Re: What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2018
Then no carry religion for head
Re: What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? by Jabioro: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2018
...and their law is YES and NO it have no escape routes for the violators or the offenders.Unlike your country.
Re: What Is It About Chinese Society That Makes China Such A Peaceful Country? by Nukilia: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2018
They avoided the most delicate religion in the world... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Pope Officiates Historic Wedding 36,000 Feet In The Air / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/18 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.