Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide (34054 Views)

United Nations University Institute Traineeship And Internship Programme 2018 / European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by shollay09(m): 12:15am On Jan 07, 2018
ozoebuka1:
please @op, I I have been trying to fill the application form but after filling it and I want to submit, a pop-up will show telling me to fill the postcode/zip code, when there's no column for that.
there is a column there at the left hand side of the formwink
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by zealed64: 12:40am On Jan 07, 2018
this is where i got stuck.... you must have a very good knowledge of at least 2 of the EU languages; for people outside EU territory,

*** if it happens your mother tongue is one of the EU languages, you must have a good knowledge of one of the remaining 2 EU languages**.... (i presume English is our mother tongue in Nigeria, when it comes to international cases as this)......

i dont know any other language apart from english, and few of our local nigerian languages.. undecided

====================================================

"Languages
1) Indicate your mother tongue/s;
2) Add your other EU or non-EU language/s.
For EU citizens, the minimum requirement is to have a very good knowledge (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) of one of the three procedural/working languages (English, French, German) and another official EU language.
For non-EU citizens, the minimum requirement is to have a very good knowledge of one of the three procedural/working languages (English, French, German). If one of the three is your mother tongue, you must have a very good knowledge of one of the remaining two. "
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Elektra008(f): 6:23am On Jan 07, 2018
shollay09:
there is a column there at the left hand side of the formwink
Please I have created and submitted success at the initial and I got a notification to expect a mail but I am still waiting for the mail in my inbox since last night. I backed pages to confirm if d email I used was correct and it was. Do I keep waiting or create another profile?
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by emydnoble(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Zinny25:
from month means the month u started school i. e 01 for jan, 09 for Sept etc. From year means the year you started school.
change January to 1 or December to number 12, never in words rather numbers. Good luck.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by emydnoble(m): 6:43am On Jan 07, 2018
boxypane:
Please guys, how can one get PROOF OF LANGUAGE SKILLS in Nigeria.
Ur WAEC is enough or go for TOEFL or French School Center in ur state.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by emydnoble(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2018
ozoebuka1:
please @op, I I have been trying to fill the application form but after filling it and I want to submit, a pop-up will show telling me to fill the postcode/zip code, when there's no column for that.
Patiently go through ur form once again to identify blank spot u couldn't fill..
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by emydnoble(m): 6:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Elektra008:

Please I have created and submitted success at the initial and I got a notification to expect a mail but I am still waiting for the mail in my inbox since last night. I backed pages to confirm if d email I used was correct and it was. Do I keep waiting or create another profile?
The same applied to me, let's keep faith towards its application deadline Jan 31
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by emydnoble(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2018
zealed64:
this is where i got stuck.... you must have a very good knowledge of at least 2 of the EU languages; for people outside EU territory,

*** if it happens your mother tongue is one of the EU languages, you must have a good knowledge of one of the remaining 2 EU languages**.... (i presume English is our mother tongue in Nigeria, when it comes to international cases as this)......

i dont know any other language apart from english, and few of our local nigerian languages.. undecided

====================================================

"Languages
1) Indicate your mother tongue/s;
2) Add your other EU or non-EU language/s.
For EU citizens, the minimum requirement is to have a very good knowledge (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) of one of the three procedural/working languages (English, French, German) and another official EU language.
For non-EU citizens, the minimum requirement is to have a very good knowledge of one of the three procedural/working languages (English, French, German). If one of the three is your mother tongue, you must have a very good knowledge of one of the remaining two. "
It is better u skip English as mother tongue, choose extensively from 3 languages we have in Nigeria. Then English for other extra language. Use any external exam as certified prove, like WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, or any language Diploma u may have acquired so far in life. Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by emydnoble(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2018
yboy50:

help oo
I apply BT I no see were to fill my cv
The application is a comprehensive CV on his own as you supply your detailed particulars to the system. Remember to download the print application form from ur profile for good reference purpose. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by AdorableJosh(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2018
ozoebuka1:
i've been trying to access my application but I keep seeing this... what could be the problem??

I honestly don't know, but maybe you should try using UC browser
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by shollay09(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Elektra008:

i can't say! but my advise will be for u to wait and if then u didnt see then u can create another one
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Inyangvictor(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
sadly I can't apply because I speak only Englishh
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Teebilion:

when are you going for clearance

This week.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by graciamore(f): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nehyooh:
Just finished applying....Show me your FAVOUR LORD !
Please my brother, I speak only English can I still apply?
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by samsard(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
graciamore:
Please my brother, I speak only English can I still apply?
You can apply. If you're eventually selected, you'll have to tender proof of English mastery. That's what the C1 or C2 level cert thing is about. There's a site where the C1/C2 test is conducted, but you'll have to pay 10 Euros for it. But I'll advice you hold off till you're selected.

1 Like

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Omakraid(f): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2018
chima4UK:

I think that describing that English is the official language for teaching and learning in your home country will do . Obtaining a credit in English in either WAEC or NECO exams may be used as an evidence . My opinion though .
OK, thanks
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by marion4luv(f): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Please i need an answer to this
while filling the eligibility declaration, Do you have proof of C1 or C2 level of language knowledge in at least one of the three procedural
languages of the European Commission (English, French and German) other than your mother tongue? YES or NO
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Edokpia: 8:33am On Jan 09, 2018
marion4luv:
Please i need an answer to this
while filling the eligibility declaration, Do you have proof of C1 or C2 level of language knowledge in at least one of the three procedural
languages of the European Commission (English, French and German) other than your mother tongue? YES or NO
. click on YES
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by marion4luv(f): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Edokpia:
. click on YES
Thank you very much
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by boxypane(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
emydnoble:
Ur WAEC is enough or go for TOEFL or French School Center in ur state.
U are the best.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by yinkbell: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by ranger123: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Any update please? ?
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Any information please?
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by intrinsicniyi(m): 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nothing 4rm dis end as well.

Check dis out tho, seems we're in a long wait:

https://ec.europa.eu/stages/apply/recruitment-process_en

https://ec.europa.eu/stages/home_en

1 Like

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
you can now go and check your selection process status.
I just receive an email from them. use your password
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
I just receive an email from them. use your password
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Naaseer01:

I just receive an email from them.
use your password
Bro was it a success, abeg update us.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
yes
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Elektra008(f): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Naaseer01:
yes
Wow congrats, I unfortunately got regret message, do u av any post bachelor's degree or r u working? Would like to Av an idea of deir criteria
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by AdorableJosh(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Naaseer01:
yes

Congratulations to you, unfortunately I didn't make it. Good luck bro
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by schrondinger: 12:52am On Apr 03, 2018
i have logged in, i cant find Anything, pls How do you check ur status.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins / The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.