Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Hotels In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In Ghana (3872 Views)

Hotels In Awka, Anambra State / List Of Cheap Hotels In Dubai / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels In Ghana by Blazing99: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
I am intending on traveling to Accra, Ghana for a business trip. However, my budget is on the low side so I need a hotel with cheap accomodation within Accra.

I would be glad on any information with respect to this.

Thanks
Re: Hotels In Ghana by yemigeorge: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2010
like how much do you plan to spend for accomodation per night
Re: Hotels In Ghana by Blazing99: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2010
below 5k in Nigerian naira
Re: Hotels In Ghana by globalaid(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hotels in Accra are not that espensive, you can get a clean hotel for that price both in Dansoman area, Adabraka and Dzorwulu. There are nice hotel with aircondition and dstv.
Re: Hotels In Ghana by Blazing99: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
thanks but names and addresses would be most appropriate
Re: Hotels In Ghana by yemigeorge: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
go to dansoman area, there are many hotels there.mascot hotel,not too far from dansoman market is good.nice single room of 4&half bed is 48cedis,double 58cedis.
you can also get many others @dansoman.
ican package a trip fpr you is you like .callme on 08023078698 or email breakthroughwl@yahoo.com
Re: Hotels In Ghana by samoyin(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2010
@yemigeorge

Please do you have an idea of how much I should budget for a family of 4 two adult, one child one infant, in a self catering apartment. or/and a regular very cheap hotel?

thanks
Re: Hotels In Ghana by yemigeorge: 5:19pm On May 04, 2010
hi samonyin
let us package your trip for your family.u tell us your plan and we take t up from there.

Re: Hotels In Ghana by globalaid(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2010
there are so many guest house and also service apartment that you can rent, they are well equip with kitchen and other amenities in case you want to prepare your own food and their prices are moderate, some charge around 35 and 45 dollars. They are at cantoments , east legon and spintex just to mention but a few.
Re: Hotels In Ghana by newmusic: 8:50pm On May 07, 2010
Go to kings court at tudu in accra, are you going by road? kings court is very close to the garage you will drop,the area is called tudu.
even you will be hearing nigeria songs there so you can feel at home.
i think it ranges from $20-35$ per night.

And if you need to catch fun,you can go to osu or circle.

cheerz.

(1) (Reply)

How I Wasted 35 Years Of My Life In America-nigerian Back From The State / Mountain Cougar Attacked Two Bikers, Mauled One To Death In Washington(Photos) / See What Happens To Some Nigerians Who Try To Cross To Europe Via Sahara Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.