Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! (8369 Views)

Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute / UK Previous Visa Application Records/refusal - Plz Help! Experts Please Respond! / I Need Information On These Countries: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by B3sty(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hello Forumites!
Im new on this site and have read thru various Thread/Post and found all very very intresting.
Pls, i'll love to knw among this Countries a beta or gud place to hustle. DENMARK, HOLLAND, FINLAND, GERMANY, POLAND, CZECH REP. Like many people would advice, "why not travel legitmately"? I knw dat's da best tin to do but too complicated gettin d requirements.  I've an agent that is ready to help wiv d stuff, im afraid because i dont hav anyone in those countries. The agent told me i fit get one oyinbo to marry b4 ma biz visa expires. Hw posible is it to find oyinbo woman to marry in short time, say 1, 3 to 6 months?
Abeg say ur mind b4 i finally make a head way, plz.
God bless u all!
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by obinnajnr(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION. FINLAND NO WAY OR YOU WILL GET YOURSELF DEPORTED IN A SHORT TIME. GERMANY IMMIGRATION POLICY IS TOO TOUGH. GOOD ¨PLACE TO STAY BUT NOT GOOD FOR BEGINNER. HOLLAND SEEMS VERY OK BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GETTING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HOLLAND IS REALLY DIFFICULT. BESIDES THERE ARE ALOT OF PËOPLE WHO HAS LIVED IN EUROPE FOR 5 YEARS OR LONGER HOPING TO GET A WHITE WOMAN TO MARRY SO THEY CAN GET A RESIDENCE PERMIT BUT BELIEVE ME IT DOES NOT WORK EASILY THESE DAYS. WHITE PEOPLE HERE IN EUROPE THINK WE AFRICANS ONLY WANT THEM FOR PAPPERS SO THEY ARE VERY CAREFEUL WITH US AND AS A RESULT THEY DO NOT LIKE TO VENTURE INTO MARRIAGE WITH AFRICANS ANYMORE. IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET A WHITE WOMAN TO MARRY. I LIVE IN BELGIUM AND I SEE IT AS A NICE PLACE TO LIVE IN. I WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO TRAVELL TO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU DONT KNOW SOMEBODY. IF YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO COME TO BELGIUM YOU CAN CONTACT ME . BUT BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOT MUCH HELP I CAN RENDER YOU

2 Likes

Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by B3sty(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
OBINNAJNR, Thanx for ur quick response. I knw life is not easy as a foreigner in a land where u dnt ve som1. Mehn, im frustrated in this Godd'am country called naija.
Hit me up on sunday3046@yahoo.co.uk. We can start anyfin frm there. Thanx man!
Though i'll stil try and google up some stuff.
Anymore info frm da hse?
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
IMHO
first of all, let me just say that ANY of these countries would be better than 9ja IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT DOCUMENTATION. the catch is also to have a skill/career/diploma and hopefully not join the line of people who can only do menial jobs like security, washing dishes etc

the game of hustling is very broad, as you already figured out, some people are more lucky than others so some may have been lucky and successful where others have failed. it all depends to your approach and the tools that are available to you at anytime.

since you probably dont speak any foreign languages then you have to get yourself some "breathing" money. . . . . . . .meaning money that will allow you to survive while you possibly learn the local lingo and settle down. if you have a friend in one of these countries then it will be easier as long as you use him just to help you settle down/show you around and not follow in "HIS HUSTLE" footstep (unless he is successful and it isnt a criminal enterprise).

the business of marrying a local woman is very easy or difficult depending on your game, how desperate you are. most africans look for the ugliest/fat woman around and go for them as they are the easiest to fall in love and marry in no time (since they aint all that). the catch is to be able to wake up next to that fugly person everyday and keep smiling! some countries are straight forward: marry and get papers while others can be more complex so you better check this out before marrying anyone. i know guys who got married before their 3months visa ran out while others couldnt even get a simple date in a year.

places like Holland and Germany would be easier to find your countrymen and possible get settle in some way BUT finding a good hustle would be difficult as they have already saturated the market so the chances are slim BUT not non-existant.

Poland [/b]would be the country where you might find the less countrymen but finding a good hustle there might be a lil harder yet not impossible. if you stay away from Warsaw and instead choose cities like Krakow or even Wroclaw(huge student town) you can probably settle in and find yourself a nice local mamasita in no time!

[b]Czech Republic
is the country that i would put in the middle. few Africans, few possibilities to make a living if you have the right mindset. unfortunately only the big cities strive and you better stay in Praha (and maybe Brno).

and MY top choice out of the lot is Finland/Denmark. the weather can be very cold at times BUT if i had to choose between the countries you mentioned that would be the one with the best chances of success for a hustler! standards of living are high, not as saturated as big European destination such as UK/Germany/Spain/Italy/France etc

remember that its MY choices and that its all down to individuals. have your own mind and dont make a choice based on anyone success or failure. believe in yourself and the catch is to have some startup money, no point in going anywhere if you have to make money to survive from the day you arrive. even Irak is a good place to hustle if you have an open mind and the right approach!

1 Like

Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Spyker: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
I feel you my brother, but let me advise you, home is home anytime, any day. If you don't have the right papers, don't venture into it. It is a worthless experience. Why not start small in Nigeria, do any business (legitimate) that can keep you going and have a target. In no time, you will achieve more than those abroad that do not have paper. Proper Documentation is the key to success for any foreign. You don't have to avoid authorities because of paper. You can speak for your right if you are racially abuse. There are many disadvantages of travelling without papers.

The so-called agent that advised you to travel without papers, where is he? Is he here in Nigeria? Don't fall into the hands of fraudulent persons otherwise you may regret it. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by B3sty(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2010
@OBINNAJNR, Tanx a Million! ! !
@spyker, yes i got ur stand. Thank God u understood life in not easy in Nigeria, though i knw life is not as rosy as we fink back home but one stil hav a future abroad compared to nigeria. Starting a new job is a gud advice, traveling abroad is somthg too, quote me wrong, those without papers live better than graduates in Nigeria. We have to face our own challenges weda in Nigeria or abroad. Tanx 4 ur brodaly advice.
@MrbrownJAY!
Tanx bro
for ya informative info.
U said it all. If i may ask, can a husler make use of his/her result (Nig. bsc/dip/carrier) abroad after a while? Which country(s) can some one get his/her papers easily?
@
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by suxes2005(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2010
I have not been to any of those countries but i have
pple living there. Finland is sweet, Germany is sweeter
and Holland is the sweetest. As for me, I will advice you
choose any of those countries and make sure you make
enuf research on them before you go there

SHALOM
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by freestyle8: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2010
obinnajnr:

POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION. FINLAND NO WAY OR YOU WILL GET YOURSELF DEPORTED IN A SHORT TIME. GERMANY IMMIGRATION POLICY IS TOO TOUGH. GOOD ¨PLACE TO STAY BUT NOT GOOD FOR BEGINNER. HOLLAND SEEMS VERY OK BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GETTING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HOLLAND IS REALLY DIFFICULT. BESIDES THERE ARE ALOT OF PËOPLE WHO HAS LIVED IN EUROPE FOR 5 YEARS OR LONGER HOPING TO GET A WHITE WOMAN TO MARRY SO THEY CAN GET A RESIDENCE PERMIT BUT BELIEVE ME IT DOES NOT WORK EASILY THESE DAYS. WHITE PEOPLE HERE IN EUROPE THINK WE AFRICANS ONLY WANT THEM FOR PAPPERS SO THEY ARE VERY CAREFEUL WITH US AND AS A RESULT THEY DO NOT LIKE TO VENTURE INTO MARRIAGE WITH AFRICANS ANYMORE. IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET A WHITE WOMAN TO MARRY. I LIVE IN BELGIUM AND I SEE IT AS A NICE PLACE TO LIVE IN. I WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO TRAVELL TO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU DONT KNOW SOMEBODY. IF YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO COME TO BELGIUM YOU CAN CONTACT ME . BUT BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOT MUCH HELP I CAN RENDER YOU

Hello obinnajnr , please can you kindly drop me ur email address cos i have some questions to ask you concerning Belgium .I will be coming to Belgium in some weeks time .
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by obinnajnr(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2010
freestyle8:

Hello obinnajnr , please can you kindly drop me your email address cos i have some questions to ask you concerning Belgium .I will be coming to Belgium in some weeks time .
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks

my email address is sgatajeep@yahoo.com. feel free to ask whatever
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by obinnajnr(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2010
obinnajnr:

my email address is sgatajeep@yahoo.com. feel free to ask whatever

sgatajeep@yahoo.com
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by niassawa(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hi all, i read through the thread and am Impress the way our brodas comment on this thread. I dont have any answer to give because am also in the same shoes with "B3STY" the poster of this thread. I direct my Question to everyone on this forum. I apply for a Bsc in Germany yet to get respond, but i want to know if student way and life is better in Germany or not? Is it easy to get Student Visa?

Any one with Respond will be Appreciated.

Cheers
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by canuck(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Poster

What is "complicated" about doing the right thing the right way?

You are setting yourself up for many, many sorrows and disappointments - Which could even start in the hands of your "agent". Time will fail me to relate experiences of would-be hustlers here.

The path of hustle is littered with the debris of several dreams that have been blown up into a million pieces.

PS: You probably do not have it in you to do the right thing - So, I wish you the name of Naija's Ag. President - Goodluck!

* Let the yabis begin!!!*
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by olad1954: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2010
it is not easy anywhere anymore b'cos of the economic down turn.workers are being laid off in there thousands both citizens and foreigners alike.if you do not have enough funds to sustain you, do not attempt to travel abroad.everything may look and sound promising from agents and friends alike.but when it comes to reality,it is totally a different ball game.if you can invest your ticket money in Nigeria and work hard, you will be better off than coming abroad.
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
@poster,
Follow ur heart, lyf is not easy anywhere around d world, though never travelled outta 9ja b4 sha but i guess Germany wil b a better country frm wat i read. I wish u best of luck!
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Tcrack(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2010
i have not lived in any of this countries but if i were in your shoes, i will chose Holland because:
1) there are so many nigerians there. if you find yourself in a country where you dont know anyone and dont understand their language, my brother, life can be hell (talking from experience)
2) the immigration policy there is better as in less strict
3) there is still room for hustling ( if you know what you are doing)
4)even though there is racism everywhere, holland is still better
finally, NEVER LEAVE HOME IF YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO SUSTAIN YOU FOR AT LEAST 3 MONTHS.

NOTE: 2,3 and 4 are based on stories i have heard from friends. like i said, i have never lived there.best of luck
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Tcrack(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
canuck:

@ Poster

What is "complicated" about doing the right thing the right way?

You are setting yourself up for many, many sorrows and disappointments - Which could even start in the hands of your "agent". Time will fail me to relate experiences of would-be hustlers here.

The path of hustle is littered with the debris of several dreams that have been blown up into a million pieces.

PS: You probably do not have it in you to do the right thing - So, I wish you the name of Naija's Ag. President - Goodluck!

* Let the yabis begin!!!*

some people are just plain stupid. the poster was not asking if its better to do things the right way are not. if you dont have anything to say based on the topic, why not just walk away? as per The path of hustle is littered with the debris of several dreams that have been blown up into a million pieces.,if all you can see is failure , then you need to check yourself as there are still some who achieve their goals and even though it was not easy and it took a lot of preparations and planing, i can proudly say in am one of them.
Now, Bleep off with your pessimism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by niceguy10: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2010
No place like home bru, life is not easy out there, Good Luck.
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by B3sty(m): 6:48am On Aug 22, 2010
Tx for all ya response. I only read tru posts as i dnt ve much tyme to post, Lol. Lyk i said earlier I knw lyf is not easy anywhere atal! Though i'm stil making my research, i do hope somtin gud wil come outta it.
@Nice guy10, do u think its easy at home? Why do u travel in d first place? No offence.
@T crack, nice & insightful one there bro. Tx a million.
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by niceguy10: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2010
Is one of these things, mind you, my traveling out of Nigeria is a mistake that i can never forget in a Life time, Victimization againts foreigners is one thing you will always bear in mind, assault from the Cops, men Nigeria is better, Anyway Life is all about trying!!!!!!!!
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by B3sty(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2010
@Nice guy10,
Tx. I got ur stand. One tin i believe in is "luck". It all depends on d country u're migrating to, Wat might work for james may not work for johnson. Lyf itsef is a risk. So wen r u coming to 9ja since u regret travelling outta 9ja?
@All, feed me wit info my dear forumites, Weda good, bad, crazy, urgly incident, i'll learn frm them, plz.
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by xreal: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2010
Nice thread with no insultive comments so far.

I got few questions
1) obviously d poster is not a dullard, he doesn't sound like a lazy fellow; how come a young man of such can't live happily in his home-country?

2) Is the country cursed?
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 23, 2010
^^^i think it has all to do with each individuals and what you got at home to begin with.
first lets all understand that some people (who are NOT corrupt official) are comfortable in 9ja and dont want to go anywhere but:

- some in 9ja will look at the many fraudsters who go back home every yr with big cars or "making it rain" in the clubs NOT KNOWING that these guys may be suffering harder than the home based ones. you will be surprised how many are "faking it"just to look the part for a few weeks/months and then go back to wherever they live to do security work or clean dishes.
here is a clue, the real ones who are truly successful dont have to rub it in anyone's face!
here is another clue: if the said car has to be sold to pay for the return ticket of the said "big boy" then something must be wrong.

- some have a do or die attitude and therefore are willing to do ANYTHING to go abroad and come back successful, even if that meant to loose their soul. imagine if all these 419scammers were to put their mind to positive "legal" use instead?!

- some will believe that everything away from their land is better(from education to biz), not knowing that if you work hard enough (are smart enough), you can find your own paradise right in your door step. the catch is that many dont want to go the "right" way and rather have it at the snap of their fingers.

- also, its boring for some to be somewhere that they know better than the back of their hands. i dont go back home often and when i do, one week is more than enough for me before i need to get away again because everything is so boring!

as for the country being cursed i would say NO outright but, as for its people and government, thats another story!
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by melidee: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
why do you africans wont to leave your goods all over the place i mean your children why dont you go and fight for your rights in your country i bet if we had juju you would not dare its a cowardly act. its a shame what people would stoop to lowest point just so they can eat in nigeria. then when he gets his papers all german or whaterver woman are cheap whores but the fact is you are cheap all of the guys and girls that are marrying just for papers and not for love are cheap dirty disgraces that will use slavery for why they are doing it. im not suprised why white people look down on blacks. they cannot have agood life in their country so they come to europe us or canada to destroy life. i hope nobody marries you
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by naijadiva2(f): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2010
melidee:

why do you africans wont to leave your goods all over the place i mean your children why dont you go and fight for your rights in your country i bet if we had juju you would not dare its a cowardly act. its a shame what people would stoop to lowest point just so they can eat in nigeria. then when he gets his papers all german or whaterver woman are cheap whores but the fact is you are cheap all of the guys and girls that are marrying just for papers and not for love are cheap dirty disgraces that will use slavery for why they are doing it. im not suprised why white people look down on blacks. they cannot have agood life in their country so they come to europe us or canada to destroy life. i hope nobody marries you

doing too much. u can make your point without putting one down. wink
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by justwise(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
melidee:

Just keep quiet, the British started it all, they came to Africa WITHOUT visa to steal and rule untill their white backside were kicked out.

Don't even start putting any African down here.

1 Like

Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by melidee: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
Theres more to life then money as many people learn when i have helped them to come to UK then they do not get asylum or over stay visa and then get deported they email me after 6 months or so to tell me that they are doing ok in nigeria they have bussiness or something. The thing is that the countries most talked in the EU offer life to people if they manage to get the right papers. If you only come to europe for money reasons the chances are you will not be happy because its not easy to make money big the rent is high and so is schooling for foreigners etc you have to pay for everything so at the end of the 1000 pounds you make you may have just 400 pounds and that is after denying yourself so many things. Its better to think of a better quality of life then just making money alone that way happiness will follow. I have seen so much flashiness here but are they really happy they are hungry and im not talking about 1 country in particular im talking about anyone with that mentality
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by melidee: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
justwise:

Just keep quiet, the British started it all, they came to Africa WITHOUT visa to steal and rule untill their white backside were kicked out.

Don't even start putting any African down here.

I wouldnt dream of it darling im just saying that anyone who can born kids and marry for papers must be a cheap son or daugter of a gun i mean i know people who did not have papers and they have married an eu and they are still together than on the other hand youve got ones that use people which is wrong i know of man who did this and guess what he married his own woman after this from nigeria and she later divorced him taking most the proceeds of his home that the oyinbo left for him and guess what he feels as though his life is ruined but did not care less when he didi it to someone else god is watching all
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by giftedgem(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
SEEKING TO TRAVEL TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:

BELARUS VISA PROCESSED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS @ CALL FOR PRICE

MALAYSIA VISA PROCESSED IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS WITH A RECEIPT @ COST OF N110K

EGYPTIAN VISA PROCESSED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS @ COST OF N90K

CALL NOW 08039695651

PLEASE NOTE: NO DOWN PAYMENT
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by Omonaijada(m): 12:33am On Nov 18, 2012
obinnajnr: POLAND AND CZECH REPUBLIC ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION. FINLAND NO WAY OR YOU WILL GET YOURSELF DEPORTED IN A SHORT TIME. GERMANY IMMIGRATION POLICY IS TOO TOUGH. GOOD ¨PLACE TO STAY BUT NOT GOOD FOR BEGINNER. HOLLAND SEEMS VERY OK BUT IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GETTING A RESIDENCE PERMIT IN HOLLAND IS REALLY DIFFICULT. BESIDES THERE ARE ALOT OF PËOPLE WHO HAS LIVED IN EUROPE FOR 5 YEARS OR LONGER HOPING TO GET A WHITE WOMAN TO MARRY SO THEY CAN GET A RESIDENCE PERMIT BUT BELIEVE ME IT DOES NOT WORK EASILY THESE DAYS. WHITE PEOPLE HERE IN EUROPE THINK WE AFRICANS ONLY WANT THEM FOR PAPPERS SO THEY ARE VERY CAREFEUL WITH US AND AS A RESULT THEY DO NOT LIKE TO VENTURE INTO MARRIAGE WITH AFRICANS ANYMORE. IT IS REALLY DIFFICULT TO GET A WHITE WOMAN TO MARRY. I LIVE IN BELGIUM AND I SEE IT AS A NICE PLACE TO LIVE IN. I WILL ADVISE YOU NOT TO TRAVELL TO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU DONT KNOW SOMEBODY. IF YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO COME TO BELGIUM YOU CAN CONTACT ME . BUT BELIEVE ME THERE IS NOT MUCH HELP I CAN RENDER YOU

Bros i am in the netherlands. I will like to ask you somethings. I have always been to belgium. Just a student in the netherlands
Re: Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! by fittty(m): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2012
Omonaijada:

Bros i am in the netherlands. I will like to ask you somethings. I have always been to belgium. Just a student in the netherlands

Dude!!! U alright? undecided

giftedgem: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo / How Long Does It Take To Get The National Id Card?? / Let’s Talk About Croatia Work Permit And Visa Application.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.