Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute (4968 Views)

Cape Verde Int'l Passport,how Many Countries Is It Visa Free For?name Them / Which Of These European Countries Is Good To Live In As Hustler/jjc / Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by cyntiathis: 10:49am On May 10, 2013
My friend is contemplating leaving Nigeria for any of these countries, India,Dubai,Malaysia,Qatar and Turkey because he have been fustrated by German Embassy in Nigeria.

He have asked for my opinion on these countries listed above on the one that will be ok, not for hustling but for studies and possibly relocating from their to Germany after spending maybe six to one year. He has a sister who resides in Germany with her husband and they are sponsoring the move. he also plan travling only on a student Visa.

please Nairalanders help me out on which country that will be perfect.
Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 11:12am On May 10, 2013
dubai. Lots of comfort.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by cyntiathis: 7:12pm On May 10, 2013
46 Views with just one single comment ahhh, i beg make una help me nowww lol. @ youngmoneypi thanks so much..
Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by LaParisienne(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2013
Maybe you'll get more responses if your post is readable.

@Topic
None
Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by mario147(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2013
cyntiathis: My friend is contemplating leaving Nigeria for any of these countries, India,Dubai,Malaysia,Qatar and Turkey because he have been fustrated by German Embassy in Nigeria.

He have asked for my opinion on these countries listed above on the one that will be ok, not for hustling but for studies and possibly relocating from their to Germany after spending maybe six to one year. He has a sister who resides in Germany with her husband and they are sponsoring the move. he also plan travling only on a student Visa.

Since he's going 4 schooling Turkey will be d best option 4 him.
Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by Ademore(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2013
Dubai is better overall. Qatar could av be the best 4u b/c they have the best economy 4rm ur list but d only issue dat makes me recomend dubai over qatar is bcs of d religious sentiment in qatar. I av to be frank with u dat ordinarily if u are not a muslim in qatar or u r not conversant with arabics will undoubtably restricts ur opportunities there. Moreover, 'NOW' southy and malaysia are not what u av been thinking of 4rm d past, others in your list are less optional 4 wat u r going 4.
Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by dasparrow: 11:06am On May 11, 2013
cyntiathis: My friend is contemplating leaving Nigeria for any of these countries, India,Dubai,Malaysia,Qatar and Turkey because he have been fustrated by German Embassy in Nigeria.

I don't recommend any of these countries for studies. Does your friend have a relative in any of these countries that he can live with? I ask because I see too many Nigerians running abroad, then running out of funds, then getting stuck there and living a life of total hardship. Tell your friend to think this whole thing through. Maybe your friend can study in Ghana. It is closer to home and if things don't work out, he can board a bus back to Lagos sharp-sharp. My sincere advice.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by Nobody: 11:24am On May 11, 2013

I have been to Istanbul and it's very nice, beautiful and lovely. I recommend Turkey but, you will need to learn Turkish.

Merhaba............. Hello

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by Ugosample(m): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2016
cyntiathis:
My friend is contemplating leaving Nigeria for any of these countries, India,Dubai,Malaysia,Qatar and Turkey because he have been fustrated by German Embassy in Nigeria.

Just admit it's you... There is no crime in that.
That said, for school, Malaysia will be easy, but na warned, no work o
Re: Which Of These Countries Is Better, Pls Contribute by Turco: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
cyntiathis:

Dear cyntiathis,

If your friend REALLY intend to study in countries those above, I'd definitely recommend him to study in Turkey. None of the above listed countries have better schools than Turkey has. Needless to compare. Turkish universities are part of the European Union's Bologna Process and have quality standards same as their European and European Union pairs. But I recommend him to look for scholarship to study in Turkey, otherwise It may become expensive.

If your friend is trying to get a student visa and using it to immigrate Turkey or using it to immigrate any other third European country, I would definitely NOT recommend him to try this. First of all I am not sure he can get Turkish student visa without having genuine Letter of Invitation and school admission. Even if he has it, he'll have problems at the port of arrival and it is totally going to be illegal immigration. If this is his intention Turkey is not the country he should try.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Staying Serbia Or Have Done Their Visa Process. / What Is This UKVI Service Fee-£55 / Gender Equality My Ass- Will You Enter A Plane Piloting By A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.