Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (7822 Views)

TRAVEL TO JOS; First Hand Experience / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
RUSSIA 2018-lets get ready.
Date line 2014 June i achieved one of my life long dreams as i attended a world cup final in person and full sponsored by self.I arrived Sao Paulo enroute Johannesburg and was so happy .Met several people of various backgrounds and countries and met Nigerians from all works of life.
Travelled 18 hours by bus from Sao Paulo to Porto Alegre and we had a lovely time there.
Stayed only one week due to work constraints but had fun all through.
Its another world cup year folks.
I missed out on the south Africa 2010 as i did not have the correct information and heads up and i applied too late and had to give it up.
I intend to write an article every week to intimate you on the way to apply for tickets,getting accommodation,visa process if necessary and travel itself to Russia based on my findings and experience.
I am open to questions
I am not a visa agent but will give as much help as possible ,
Wanted to run a travel company for the purpose but got a job outside the country and i moved out.
Nigerians like travelling as well as football passionately.
So its my way of giving back.
Just wetting your appetite for today.we will meet next week for my personal experience and further details.

Nigerians like travelling as well as football passionately.
So its my way of giving back.

8 Likes

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by SMSguru(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please I'm interested.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
@op,

I have to edit your post because you dropped your contact detail for private chat which is so wrong.

This thread will be gone the moment you starts dropping contact details rather than an open discussion here

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
justwise:
@op,

I have to edit your post because you dropped your contact detail for private chat which is so wrong.

This thread will be gone the moment you starts dropping contact details rather than an open discussion here

Thank you

Noted i guessed as much,
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
FOLKS START APPLYING FOR TICKETS IF INTERESTED

go to http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/purchase.html

There are three stages of ticket application.
This is the second phase which will close on the 31st of January,2018.

The last phase will be on a first come and first served basis.
You may need to spend more or not get tickets at all.

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by mavinc4u(f): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2018
ayobj:
FOLKS START APPLYING FOR TICKETS IF INTERESTED

go to http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/purchase.html

There are three stages of ticket application.
This is the second phase which will close on the 31st of January,2018.

The last phase will be on a first come and first served basis.
You may need to spend more or not get tickets at all.

The tickets are so expensive. I wonder why they didn't make the stage 4 available for everyone, at least one will book like 5-7 tickets. How much is the flight ticket?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by jonerumu1: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
After purchasing the ticket what will be the next phase ? Thanks . I would love to be at the World cup . I'm in Northern Cyprus hope it's possible from here
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by jonerumu1: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Besides do i need to purchase a supporters Ticket or Individual ticket ?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Saintsquare(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is there minimum of ticket fan must purchase in order to be eligible for for free entry?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
mavinc4u:

The tickets are so expensive. I wonder why they didn't make the stage 4 available for everyone, at least one will book like 5-7 tickets. How much is the flight ticket?

i agree they are expensive.
thats the usual price
in brazil it was lowest for 90$ and highest example nigeria versus argentina for 135$
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Saintsquare:
Is there minimum of ticket fan must purchase in order to be eligible for for free entry?

You can buy one only if thats all you can afford.
its visa free travel

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
jonerumu1:
Besides do i need to purchase a supporters Ticket or Individual ticket ?

supporters will give you rates lower for nigerian matches.
individuals are more expensive.
i am trying to buy england v beligium and brazil versus serbia
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by mavinc4u(f): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
ayobj:

You can buy one only if thats all you can afford.
its visa free travel

and after the match you paid for has been played then you are expected to leave the country or they don't mind your stay till the final match?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by mavinc4u(f): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
jonerumu1:
After purchasing the ticket what will be the next phase ? Thanks . I would love to be at the World cup . I'm in Northern Cyprus hope it's possible from here

After the purchase, you are to visit fanid website to register your details, after wish you would be given a card that would serve as your visa for entry into Russia. If you don't have then you won't be allowed in Russia despite having fifa ticket.

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
mavinc4u:

After the purchase, you are to visit fanid website to register your details, after wish you would be given a card that would serve as your visa for entry into Russia. If you don't have then you won't be allowed in Russia despite having fifa ticket.

Good idea
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Jrevelation(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Nigerians in Russia please we need your help on this thread...

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Jrevelation(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Is it possible to extend my visa after world and remain in Russia as student or move to other countries

Ukrain and others

@justwise help us move this up small for opinion from gurus

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by afeezzezo: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Following
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by akashi01(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Following
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
Searching for stuff like this since we got our qualification ticket... finally it is here on Nairaland, will like to Visit Russia and support Super Eagles
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Well good people are interested.
Kindly go to FIFA.com to apply

You will not be able to extend your stay beyond one month of the World Cup at least on paper.

2 Likes

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by TCD: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
ayobj:

supporters will give you rates lower for nigerian matches.
individuals are more expensive.
i am trying to buy england v beligium and brazil versus serbia

How does one get supporter ticket? on fif website it says its based on eligibility criteria determined by the member association in this case NFF. How can one get supporter tickets as on the tickets website demand is low for supporter tickets for Nigeria matches?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by mavinc4u(f): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
TCD:

How does one get supporter ticket? on fif website it says its based on eligibility criteria determined by the member association in this case NFF. How can one get supporter tickets as on the tickets website demand is low for supporter tickets for Nigeria matches?

You can get an individual ticket by applying yourself. It does not have to be supporter ticket.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by TCD: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
mavinc4u:

You can get an individual ticket by applying yourself. It does not have to be supporter ticket.
Hi Individual tickets are currently over subscribed and would be allocated by random selection, meaning one might not be lucky. Supporter ticket on the other hand seems to be low in demand for Nigeria's match. Check below

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/ticket-demand.html
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
ayobj:

i agree they are expensive.
thats the usual price
in brazil it was lowest for 90$ and highest example nigeria versus argentina for 135$
did you pay for the trip to Brazil?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by mavinc4u(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
TCD:

Hi Individual tickets are currently over subscribed and would be allocated by random selection, meaning one might not be lucky. Supporter ticket on the other hand seems to be low in demand for Nigeria's match. Check below

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/ticket-demand.html

Their ticket sell has been random selection or first come first serve, at the moment is random selection but in March it would be first come first serve.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bbwollex(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please I would like to ask may be it's advisable to choose match Conditional Supporter Tickets for any of the Round of 16 Matches?
hope to hear from you all
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
bbwollex:
Please I would like to ask may be it's advisable to choose match Conditional Supporter Tickets for any of the Round of 16 Matches?
hope to hear from you all

Choose conditional supporters option
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Surdycole2:
did you pay for the trip to Brazil?

Yes I did
All expenses were made myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Frozen Jean Pants Standing Alone As Extreme Temperature Killed 13 In US / Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) / Why Are Salaries In Europe So Low?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.