Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) (7829 Views)

Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / Man Survives An Accident That Wreck His Car With Minor Injury (pics) / Sunday Esan, Dangote's Manager Had An Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by officIalB: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2019
@BloggerDonald - Peace Ntuk Shares Testimony After Surviving Ghastly Motor Accident - Pictures

Shared with Caption ..

Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!
This happened to me on the 5th of July 2018.
I'm among the living today is by the grace of God.
Happy birthday to me.
Thank you lord. 
I don't bother about the scar. 
I'm grateful I'm alive 
Happy birthday to me

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/peace-ntuk/

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by officIalB: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by CarGuideNG: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2019
Horrific damage. Good she's much recovered.

The airbags do not seem to have deployed as they were designed to during the collision.

It's very important to know the status of the airbags when buying a car. They may one day save your life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8733658_cgng01_jpeg736836811891d0b4c875b7a32277443a

Past condition prior to import - Our Reports.

Present condition from import - Thorough professional physical inspection.

With both approaches a good purchase is assured.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by naijapage(f): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Sultty(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
D woman get mind sha still posing for pix while in serious pains
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by deepwater(f): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Happy for her

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Forreellinc: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
ew she looks like a jigsaw puzzle set

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Dacronym(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
We thank God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
And she still dey pose for pix?maybe the pain is nt "sifia"enough

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
You probably bought an accidented car with faulty airbags... Else.. the airbags should been deployed with this type of accident.. or what do you think autojoshng

But all the same we thank God for your life.. cos a lot of people have died even in brand new cars... kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by CarGuideNG: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kaydeexotic:
You probably bought an accidented car with faulty airbags... Else.. the airbags should been deployed with this type of accident.. or what do you think autojoshng

But all the same we thank God for your life.. cos a lot of people have died even in brand new cars... kiss kiss

That's possible. It's important to get history reports before buying any imported vehicles. After the history reports inspection would be necessary to determine the current condition.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by dante0147: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oh Sweet Baby Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Dandsome: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
I don't know which is more prominent. The stitch or the FAKE EYE LASHES?

Anyway thank God for her life
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
No be only graphic,na pictorial.
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
CarGuideNG:

That's possible. It's important to get history reports before buying any imported vehicles. After the history reports inspection would be necessary to determine the current condition.

Thanks for the enlightenment.... Keep up the good work sir...

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

Heartless things
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
officIalB:
@BloggerDonald - Peace Ntuk Shares Testimony After Surviving Ghastly Motor Accident - Pictures

Shared with Caption ..

Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!
This happened to me on the 5th of July 2018.
I'm among the living today is by the grace of God.
Happy birthday to me.
Thank you lord. 
I don't bother about the scar. 
I'm grateful I'm alive 
Happy birthday to me

Source: https://www.bloggerdonald.com/peace-ntuk/

YOU STILL HAVE ALL THE TIME TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPH AFTER THIS "CLOSE TO DEATH EXPERIENCE"

Devil is a liar!

I join you to celebrate God 's amazing protection for your life.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
She still carry lashes for eye.... She no really dey feel pain be dat
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by wakes: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
O
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by cosaza: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Thank god

Residential building, commercial building,warehouse, and plots of land for sale or let.
cheap and reliable in Enugu state. contact cosmas consult on 08132344985.
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by yinchar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Whoever stitch her like that close to the eyebrow and eyelid needs to be flogged...!

How can you stitch like that ?
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by urbantom: 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
yinchar:
Whoever stitch her like that close to the eyebrow and eyelid needs to be flogged...!

How can you stitch like that ?
Ignorance is a disease. Lack of common sense is worse. It didnt occur to your chewed mango brain that she had a deep cut in the same eyebrow and eyelid and thats why it was stitched abi? You think the doctor just decided to be stitching her entire face. Do you know how extensive the wound may have been? Olodo

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by johnkey: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
oh gawd I'm so touched, I can't imagine what pains she's in now. Get well soon dear.
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Bennethanderson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
The stitch on her first picture looks like Benz Logo.
Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wow, the accident was really terrible, God really spared her life.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

You wicked o.

(1) (Reply)

English Student Visa To Japan / Travelling Abroad With Large Sums / My Trip To Obudu Cattle Ranch in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.