Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database (961 Views)

Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database / Help! Problem With Opening Excel Files / The Problem With Opening PDF In Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database by salamonlincoln: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good day! I had the same problem , I damaged the base MS MSQL Server when you migrate to another carrier . tried to restore using the backup , a window appears "damage to the backup media" . Tell me , are there any more options allow the file to working condition

1 Like

Re: Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database by AntiWailer: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Can u explain the problem calmly.

You are not communicating here.
Re: Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database by Jasminemonte: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good day ! How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database? try to use this service --- http://www.erepairsqlserver.com/

1 Like

Re: Problem With Opening MS SQL SERVER Database by britJAM: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2018
Before purchasing any paid software to repair MDF file, you should use the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio. It comes as a built-in tool with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and later versions. You need to run a couple of database console commands: DBCC DBREPAIR and DBCC CHECKDB. In this way, you can repair MDF file which was tagged as suspect without using any 3rd party tool.

Refer to this article for complete information - Repair MDF File via Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Charging Only When Swiched Off / I Need This Printer Please Urgently!! / I Need Help With HP Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.