Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 (1037 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/2020 / Rccg Sunday School Manual(07/01/2018) Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 by dallyemmy: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 7TH JANUARY 2018

THEME: REDEEMED FOR DIVINE PROMOTION

Memorise:
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: Colossians 1:13

Read: Psalm 75:5-7

5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.

6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

“ The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10

For you to reap the full benefits of the abundant life that Jesus Christ came to give, you need to understand the character of this life. Many children of God short-change themselves because they do not know that the redemption which Jesus Christ earned for us through His Blood is an all-round redemption that touches every aspect of our lives (Colossians 1:14,20). For example, not only did He redeem us from the power of sin, He also translated us to become citizens of God’s Kingdom. As Kingdom citizens, we are lifted above principalities and powers of this world. The Holy Spirit makes this truth clear through these verses of the Scripture:

“Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:” Ephesians 1:20-21

“And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:” Ephesians 2:6

The implication of this is that the devil should no longer dominate, buffet or torment us anymore because we are no longer under his feet, where sin had previously kept us. We have been bought with a price that frees us from the tyrant master (1 Corinthians 7:23, Hebrews 2:14). We are divinely promoted as kings and priests, as declared in Revelation 5:10:

“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.”

We are redeemed and promoted above sorrow, poverty, sickness and every form of oppression of the devil. Beloved, learn to celebrate and enforce the divine promotion you have obtained through redemption. Moreover, if you desire promotion in any facet of life, our text tell us that only God promotes. Therefore, put your trust in God, and your promotion will manifest sooner rather than later, and it will be beyond your wildest imagination in Jesus’ Name.

Action Point:
Spend some quality time to celebrate your divine promotion by rendering high praises to God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 17-18 and Revelation 6:3-17

AUTHOR : PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: A NEW THING
(Tune: There shall be showers of Blessing)

1. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Because GOD will do new things
Sinners will soon be forgiven
Prodigals will come home soon.

Chorus:
Shout Halleluyah
Because God will do new things
Rivers in desert now flowing
Halleluyah to our king.

2. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Sickness and sorrow will be gone
Bondage will be forgotten.

3. We will soon shout Halleluyah
The barren will be fruitful soon
Failure will be forgotten

4. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Poverty will be forgotten
Stagnancy will soon be gone.

5. We will soon shout Hallelujah
To all miracles are given
There shall be celebrations

6. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Many will have testimonies
Of prayers answered fully

7. We will soon shout Halleluyah
One of us will chase a thousand
Two will conquer ten thousands.

8. We will soon shout Halleluyah
Songs of praises we will sing
Halleluyah to our King.

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 by Ibukunore06: 3:08am On Jan 08, 2018
��� *LET US PRAY* ���
��� *OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL* ���
*BY PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE.*

*DATE:- SUNDAY, _JANUARY 07, 2018._*

*TOPIC:- REDEEMED FOR DIVINE PROMOTION.*

*MEMORISE:*
*_Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: Colossians 1:13_*

*READ: PSALM 75:5-7*
_5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck._

_6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south._

_7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another._

��� *LET US PRAY* ���

.. _*SUNDAY, January 07, 2018*_

*PRAYER POINTS*:- _REDEEMED FOR DIVINE PROMOTION._

1. *THANKSGIVINGS* .

2. *INTERCESSIONS/SUPPLICATIONS.*

3. *PRAYERS FROM OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL:*

----- Father, i thank you because *YOU ARE A GOD OF DOMINION.*

*_---- Father, I thank you for saving me and for the salvation of my soul....._*

*_---- Father, I thank you for making me to be alive today....._*

*_---- Father, I Thank You for the message in today's OPEN HEAVENS Devotional....._*

*_---- Father, I thank you for for Divine promotion....._*

*_---- Father, I thank You for delivering me from the power of darkness, in Jesus Name......_*

*_----Father, I Thank You for giving me a place in Your kingdom, in Jesus name......._*

*_------Father, I bless You for keeping me perpetually in Your Light, in Jesus name......._*

*_---- Father, please turn every shame I have ever experienced to glory, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I celebrate You for giving me total dominion over situations and circumstances, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I thank You for making me stronger than all my enemies, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I thank You for lifting my head up, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I exalt You for making me to shine even in the darkness of this world, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I thank fighting all my battles for me, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I thank You for granting me total victory over the energy, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, I exalt You for making me the head and not the tail, in Jesus name;......_*

*_---- Father, please uphold and bless Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE and also strengthen him the more, in Jesus name ....._*

4. *PERSONAL PRAYERS AND OTHER PRAYERS REQUESTS:*
-- (John 16:23 - 24,
-- LUKE 18:1,
-- MATT 7:7 - 8 )......

---- FATHER, I thank you for the answers, for in *JESUS MIGHTY* Name I have Prayed and given thanks.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:*
*Genesis 17-18*
*Revelation 6:3-17*
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/01/17 by dupsai(f): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, January 8th, 2018) - PREACH THE WORD

1.Thank you Father for the privilege to be called upon to preach your word.

2.Thank you Father for committing your word, that you honour even above your name, into the hands of mortal men, like us.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me the grace to preach your word in season and out of season, In Jesus' Name.

5.Father, empower me to watch in all things, to do the work of an evangelist and to make full proof of my ministry, In Jesus' name.

6.Father, make a way for me to fulfil your mandate to go and teach all nations and baptise them, in your name, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make me an effective, unrepentant and committed soul winner In Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me a clear strategy and divine revelation, on how best to win souls into your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to engage in evangelism with passion, focus and due diligence and not as an empty routine, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let me never water down the message of the gospel, in order to please men, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, grant all the heart desires of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment - Mathew Ashimolowo / The Penalty For Rejecting Jesus / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 54th Birthday Today - Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.