Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. (583 Views)

Best Man Role By Female Friends At Weddings Sparks Reactions Among FCT Residents / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? / Just Budget Weddings Is Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by gimmehear(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
A Sokoto State-based philanthropist, Alhaji Umarun Kwabbo, has indicated his intention to sponsor a mass wedding of at least 100 couples.

He said that the gesture was part of his contribution towards ensuring that the number of unmarried men and women in the state was reduced drastically.

The Jarman Sokoto stated this at the marriage ceremony for four of his children in Sokoto, the state capital.

He said that he would shoulder all the responsibilities attached to both bride and groom, including paying of dowries, clothing, provision of foodstuffs, and other gifts to the couples after the formal ceremony.

Kwabbo said he was inspired to support others as contribution to the society, especially after seeing many bachelors and ladies in need of spouses not able to do so due to the economic hardship.

He said, “Many of our mature people are in need of such urgent assistance, but due to certain reasons and other responsibilities associated with marriage in our society, they remain without spouses.

“As a Muslim and someone blessed by the Almighty God, I want to make my modest contribution to the society by sponsoring the wedding of 100 couples for a start, in order to reduce the number of unmarried people.”
https:///36LyK2
Gimmehear.com
Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by gimmehear(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
gimmehear:

A Sokoto State-based philanthropist, Alhaji Umarun Kwabbo, has indicated his intention to sponsor a mass wedding of at least 100 couples.

He said that the gesture was part of his contribution towards ensuring that the number of unmarried men and women in the state was reduced drastically.

The Jarman Sokoto stated this at the marriage ceremony for four of his children in Sokoto, the state capital.

He said that he would shoulder all the responsibilities attached to both bride and groom, including paying of dowries, clothing, provision of foodstuffs, and other gifts to the couples after the formal ceremony.

Kwabbo said he was inspired to support others as contribution to the society, especially after seeing many bachelors and ladies in need of spouses not able to do so due to the economic hardship.

He said, “Many of our mature people are in need of such urgent assistance, but due to certain reasons and other responsibilities associated with marriage in our society, they remain without spouses.

“As a Muslim and someone blessed by the Almighty God, I want to make my modest contribution to the society by sponsoring the wedding of 100 couples for a start, in order to reduce the number of unmarried people.”
Gimmehear.com
Lalasticlala
Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by gimmehear(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
gimmehear:

Gimmehear.com
Ishilove
Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Let the money reach
Even if it missed it way before reaching me I don't care
Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by Plolly(f): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I day here ooo
Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don't see why helping people get married was the way he chose to help. How about educating 100 children or the youth?
Marriage comes with responsibilities especially when the (many) kids start coming. embarassed undecided
Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by Missnande(f): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
3nim:
I don't see why helping people get married was the way he chose to help. How about educating 100 children or the youth?
Marriage comes with responsibilities especially when the (many) kids start coming. embarassed undecided

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: 100 Weddings Is Small Compare To My Wealth... I Will Sponsor Them. by MrRhymes101(m): 5:04am On Jan 07, 2018
This doesn't make any sense! But then again, it's ur money... wedding MC

(1) (Reply)

Creative Banner Designing Master Class On Whatsup / Aau Update Presents Aau Talent Hunt / Caterers & Small Chops In Edo State,Abudu, Ahia ,Egbhuru Oloten Egbokor Evbodam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.