Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User (538 Views)

How To Link Your NIN To Your Glo Mobile Numbers Eaily / Lol. True Definition Of GLO, Who Can Relate? (pic) / See What A Die Hard Fan Of Glo Did With Her Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User by Nuesbab: 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
In as much I would like to patronise made in Nigeria product, the quality of service, customer service and integrity of our made in Nigeria product won't make them appealing.
For awhile now, Glo network has been terribly bad, but the company has kept on with their adverts about ridiculously cheap data and call rate.
Is it that they don't have any form of feedback from their customer. well if you call their customer service center from now till tomorrow, the call will always be busy.
just yesterday on this forum I read about how subscribing for Glo data plan had been difficult for many people. I thought I was the only been affected until when other people started complaining.
Fortunately, for me today I was able to subscribe. however, the data plan stated on Glo website and even on my phone while subscribing wasn't what I was credited with after subscribing. Now to call their network for complaint is no go.
How do one continue with Glo, when they go on as if nothing is wrong with these their poor network service, lack of integrity and very poor customer service. only time will tell.
Re: Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
No be them wan buy 9mobile??
Re: Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User by Nuesbab: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
No be them wan buy 9mobile??

God will not allow them buy it.

1 Like

Re: Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User by Sonoyom(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Lamentation Of Glo Mobile User by emeraldknytt(m): 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
I do not know what is wrong with that snail network. It used to be good at my end, all of this started a week... maybe two weeks ago. I SECURE my surfing on the internet #KeyThings and it has turned from bad to worse to horseshit. I only experience major difficulty now when Keying my network... Grandmasters of Flop.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Remove Icloud Activation Lock On Iphones / How Do I Root My Infinix Hot 4? / Xiaomi Just Launched Its Black Shark Gaming Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.