Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Nonsense Of The Trinity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nonsense Of The Trinity. (1662 Views)

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / The Trinity And Identity Of God / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonsense Of The Trinity. by Martinez19(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jesus, the father and holy spirit are one but yet only the father knows the hour of the rapture. How can Jesus and holy spirit be one with God? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by butterflyl1on: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sciencewatch come and see another contender for the most stupid thread in 2018 award. grin cheesy

This guy started contesting early so he can beat all comers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by ScienceWatch: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:
Jesus, the father and holy spirit are one but yet only the father knows the hour of the rapture. How can Jesus and holy spirit be one with God? grin

Martinez19, son of Satan. Give yourself a break, you have shown repeatedly that you are unable to think in the abstract, if you know what I mean Nigga. First prove that you can think abstractly then you will helped by many that are brilliant at it.

I wont dare help you because I know, that you know, that I know, that you are a God hater and mock for comical sexual relief.

You have written many topics that your Satanic Atheist peers enjoy with you. Are you in it to win it Nigga ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by ScienceWatch: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:
Sciencewatch come and see another contender for the most stupid thread in 2018 award. grin cheesy

This guy started contesting early so he can beat all comers.
Aaaah great Sir. I see the bewitched contender that dont even know why he has dreams or emotions, now want to tackle the full might of the Holy Spirit, Jesus and the creator God.

OMG !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:

Ignore the non sequitur comments let's forge ahead...

The argument for the trinity is quite a complex argument. There are several ways for it to work.
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by Martinez19(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
johnydon22:

The argument for the trinity is quite a complex argument. There are several ways for it to work.
okay. We you have time, you can give me an inkling on how it could work.
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by OtemAtum: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
The problem with the Yahweh, Jesus and Ghost trinity is that it is a fictitious Trinity founded by some early Christians in their bid to copy pagan styles. However, these are lists of some trinities who existed millions of years back in the homo Erectus era:

Doctufos:
Deorum 2:10-18

10. And these were the names of the gods which had paired up to form trinity: Osiris (husband), Isis (wife), and Horus (son),
11. Amun, Mut and Khonsu.
12. ptah, Sekhmet and Nefertem.
13. Eriu, Fodla and Banba
14. Parvati, Lakshmi and Saraswati
15. Juventas, Juno and Minervas
16. Deino, Enyo, Pemphredo
17. Brahma, Vishinus and Shiva
18. And there were more than a thousand trinity gods(godheads/godhoods) all over the earth.
Back in those days, these trinities only help one another, just like being in a partnership and nothing more. Like in a school where we have one Vice Chancellor and two Deputy Vice Chancellors. My 50cent though cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by MrPresident1: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:

Very interesting observation grin

Let me give yo a pocture of the Trinity

God the Father
He dwells in unapproachable light.

God the son, Jesus Christ
He is the physical and mortal representation of the unseen God. He is flesh and blood.

God the Holy Spirit
He is the link between the Father and the Son. He is the mind of the Father, and He communicates the Father's will to the Son. He is the Word of God. He is the Bible.

The Father and the Son are One, connected by the Holy Spirit. Perhaps, God did not reveal the secret of the Day of Judgment to the Son via the Holy Spirit.

The Father is greater than the Son, but they are One and the same.

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martinez19:

Noted.
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Well we all have our different ways of thinking from my view let's take an atom, an atom is made up of three particles Electron proton neutron, now these three particles are completely different but you need all to make an atom
Three particles one Atom
Three persons one God
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by tartar9(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
Well we all have our different ways of thinking from my view let's take an atom, an atom is made up of three particles Electron proton neutron, now these three particles are completely different but you need all to make an atom
Three particles one Atom
Three persons one God
This means neither the father,the son or the holy spirit is God
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2018
tartar9:

This means neither the father,the son or the holy spirit is God
So that means a proton isn't part of the Atom?
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2018
Martinez19:

"But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken" ( Matthew 12:36)

"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. "Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.( Matthew 12:31-32)

Hebrews 10:26-29
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by hopefulLandlord: 5:54am On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:

educate us please
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by Chiedu4Trump: 5:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Christianty is better than that paedophile religion called Islam any day.

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by ScienceWatch: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
educate us please
Whats up my Nigga? I really hope Yall in it to win it. Did ya'll see that scary dude like like Johnydon22 push against his scared servant Martinez19?

Has ha. He assaulted him with big word dude.
I hit Martinez19 with "non sequitur and forge"
Damn bro, I like heard the other dudes heart cracking man, I heard his heart crack.

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by johnydon22(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
So that means a proton isn't part of the Atom?

No it means a proton isn't an atom
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:

No it means a proton isn't an atom
yes it is nothing on it's own it should not be separated from the electron and neutron otherwise it is no longer an atom
Note: the word Atum means god
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by johnydon22(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
yes it is nothing on it's own it should not be separated from the electron and neutron otherwise it is no longer an atom
Note: the word Atum means god

Therefore going back that logic: Neither the Father, sob or the spirit are God on their own.

Only together do they make God, separately, they are not...

Innit?
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:

Therefore going back that logic: Neither the Father, sob or the spirit are God on their own.

Only together do they make God, separately, they are not...

Innit?
No they should not be separated in the first place
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by urahara(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:

So that means the members of the Trinity are one -third god.
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2018
urahara:

So that means the members of the Trinity are one -third god.
don't understand you're question
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by johnydon22(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:

You don't even understand the logic in your own analogy... Lmao
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by Dnockeror333(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
MrPresident1:

Very interesting observation grin

Let me give yo a pocture of the Trinity

God the Father
He dwells in unapproachable light.

God the son, Jesus Christ
He is the physical and mortal representation of the unseen God. He is flesh and blood.

God the Holy Spirit
He is the link between the Father and the Son. He is the mind of the Father, and He communicates the Father's will to the Son. He is the Word of God. He is the Bible.

The Father and the Son are One, connected by the Holy Spirit. Perhaps, God did not reveal the secret of the Day of Judgment to the Son via the Holy Spirit.

The Father is greater than the Son, but they are One and the same.

I give thanks to God for you. Thankyou.
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:

You don't even understand the logic in your own analogy... Lmao
no you're trying to say a proton isn't part of the Atom if it's part then it's an atom too, you're trying to find pointless contradictions here, i gave the op a perfect description if you believe three particles can coexist as one tiny particle why can't you believe the Trinity, I have other descriptions if you like
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
no you're trying to say a proton isn't part of the Atom if it's part then it's an atom too.

No No you are meshing it up and getting it all wrong.

Get it right! Being part of something is not necessarily the same as being that thing.
Humans are made of atoms doesn't mean an atom is human.
atoms are made of protons, electrons and neutron doesn't mean a proton is an atom.

I am made of atoms, this is true. I am an atom, this is false. Is there a connection between i and my atomic component? Certainly yes. do i behave like an atom? No, because i've some peculiarity or quiddity above that of an atom.

This applies to the atom and ultimately to the Godhood as your analogy presents.

Atoms are made of protons, This is true. Protons are atoms, this is false.

So if the trinity is like an atom, we could say that Godhood is made of these three entities but are they God individually? No.

Only together can they be called God going with your logic.

Just like only together can a proton, electron and neutron be called an atom. separately if you call them atoms you are wrong.

you're trying to find pointless contradictions here

I have watched the movie "The fault in our own analogy" Sorry "The fault in our stars"

i gave the op a perfect description if you believe three particles can coexist as one tiny particle why can't you believe the Trinity, I have other descriptions if you like

Well we are discussing the implications of this analogy not whether i believe it or not... The point is, that three particles comes together to make one particle doesnt mean that separately they are the same particle.

applicable to your Godhood theory
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=johnydon22

Well we are discussing the implications of this analogy not whether i believe it or not... The point is, that three particles comes together to make one particle doesnt mean that separately they are the same particle.

applicable to your Godhood theory[/quote] yep separately they are different, but they are never separate, okay let me use a different similar angle talk about Time it's made up of what? the past, present and future, now you're trying to say that the past singularly isn't part of time it's something separate, you can't take the past out of time

1 Like

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by johnydon22(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
yep separately they are different, but they are never separate.
smiley

okay let me use a different similar angle talk about Time it's made up of what? the past, present and future, now you're trying to say that the past singularly isn't part of time it's something separate, you can't take the past out of time

Just when i thought he is getting it, he drags me back to square one again... Mother of God!

Refer to my post above again
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by danvon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
johnydon22:
smiley

Just when i thought he is getting it, he drags me back to square one again... Mother of God!

Refer to my post above again
okay you've made you're point clear but the God the father, son and holy spirit are one there that's the Trinity, they don't exist individually even though they are different
Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by ScienceWatch: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
asuustrike2009:

"But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken" ( Matthew 12:36)

"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. "Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.( Matthew 12:31-32)

Hebrews 10:26-29
Wow, Very powerful. Unfortunately, Martinez19 and his tribe who evolved by accident because of two planets that crashed millions of years ago, They will come and mock what you posted all the while pretending to want to know more. They will mock all those that are created by a might God.

Take note they dont start these topics to learn anything. It is their way of insulting and mocking the revered, precious, holy scriptures of world religions. It is their sick way of recruiting the unwary into Satanism. It is their deluded way of boosting their sick egos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nonsense Of The Trinity. by shadeyinka(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martinez19:

Trinity is
the Father
the Word
the Holy Spirit

The Word Put on Physical limitations: subject to every weakness of man hence limited!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anglican Diocese Of Owerri Gets New Bishop. / Pope John Paull Ii's Encyclical Letter: Faith And Reason / List Of 200 Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.