Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish (56436 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abeg who get working format?
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
lovely... smiley
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by adamsbrowny: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Funny
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:

AMADIOHAAAAA
Igbinediongrin
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Krafty006: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
different strokes for different folks
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by iamJ(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mrphylor09:
I pity your life .. If they are after you , d percentage no go fit clear the problem
cheesy
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Igbinediongrin

LOL
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:

LOL
How fa na?
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by eulogy: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please someone should help me find out if it is true that Maheeda is related to the Oba of Benin. I heard Oloshoism is their family trait.
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Follygunners: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Foolish girl... Yahoo boyz bawo? Dem de money Ritualists undecided!
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Diso60090(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Make them come use my grandmother own for free
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by TeeaLee(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hahaahaa

������������
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by miqos02(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
900warriorz:
This pretty bae don turn zombie finish See her bweast sef tongue
say the truth, u don't like those oranges?
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by IVORY2009(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Boys are not smiling even here on Nairaland, some profile pix of some ladies are false wen u Google it, fake fake fakeeee

Any lady here on Nairaland that always rush to comment first on any new thread that would make front Page, and always seeking for attention, guys watch out, she is fake, I will fish them out one by one.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by shurch(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmm I get the gist... more like she trying to play smart and safe , she uses her own pictures to con . then she goes fast to push it to the yahoo guys cos kasala fit burst anytime ..
"if you know you know "
hustling noni
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Burnavick(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Piracy of the highest order
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by ronaldbecky(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
_Police Questioning a Robber:_

*Police:* How did you come to know that there was no one in the house?

*Robber:* The update of the entire family with 15 photos was available on facebook. *_"Enjoying Holidays away from home for one week_".*

Think about this seriously.

*_Be careful what you put on facebook._*

Discuss this with your children & wards.

*_Stop sharing personal information on the social media!!!_*

� Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

� Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

� Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

� Don't advertise your kids
achievements on social media.

� Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

� Don't advertise your expensive buys on social media. (Car, house etc).

‼️ Don't advertise flying from airport (A) to airport (B).

‼️ No one is going to be happy for you.

‼️ All the _"nice"_ comments you get are just fake.

‼️ You just attracting the evil eye on you, & your family.

‼️ You are just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼️ You don't know who's saving your pictures, & checking your updates

‼️ You really need to stop this, as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼️ Social media is the devil's eyes, ears & mouth.
Don't fall into the devil's trap.

May God help us, & save us from social media disaster !!!

..A question 4 u....what ant ur pix on facebook
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by kdfinest(m): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2018
bedspread:
_Police Questioning a Robber:_

*Police:* How did you come to know that there was no one in the house?

*Robber:* The update of the entire family with 15 photos was available on facebook. *_"Enjoying Holidays away from home for one week_".*

Think about this seriously.

*_Be careful what you put on facebook._*

Discuss this with your children & wards.

*_Stop sharing personal information on the social media!!!_*

� Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

� Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

� Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

� Don't advertise your kids
achievements on social media.

� Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

� Don't advertise your expensive buys on social media. (Car, house etc).

‼️ Don't advertise flying from airport (A) to airport (B).

‼️ No one is going to be happy for you.

‼️ All the _"nice"_ comments you get are just fake.

‼️ You just attracting the evil eye on you, & your family.

‼️ You are just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼️ You don't know who's saving your pictures, & checking your updates

‼️ You really need to stop this, as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼️ Social media is the devil's eyes, ears & mouth.
Don't fall into the devil's trap.

May God help us, & save us from social media disaster !!!

FACTS with this now she can be tag accomplice if gboiz get caught along the line..
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by CornFooPanda(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2018
McEwen:
Maheeda that rode my dick like a BMX shocked shocked
And took away your sense to the marine world.
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Hungrychicken(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2018
OLOSHO CELEBRITY,
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Ayomide2614: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
I see
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by bedspread: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2018
ronaldbecky:
..A question 4 u....what ant ur pix on facebook
its almost 8months now I and Face hv divorced..
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Espada10: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2018
IVORY2009:
Boys are not smiling even here on Nairaland, some profile pix of some ladies are false wen u Google it, fake fake fakeeee

Any lady here on Nairaland that always rush to comment first on any new thread that would make front Page, and always seeking for attention, guys watch out, she is fake, I will fish them out one by one.
I noticed that too...nowadays, I don't know which gender is behind the M and F id
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Revolva(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2018
she should shut up......make yahoo boiz use am chop weller..olosho
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by generalridex: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2018
;DMumu u be... They go soon use ur pics for ritual... Slay yeye queen
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by YungPrinzz(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Abeg I no geh change oh.....

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Ifunanya327(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Maheeda the olosho.. Follow us and stream Maheeda sex tape and others . The internet never forgets http://www.4waymedia.com/8ab5b3798fa651c0e0d4eb60ef6cdf8e/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / Wande Coal Adds Weight, Pot-Belly Visible In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.