Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (45410 Views)

A Look At The Amazing Nature Pictures Of A Nigerian Photographer That's Unique / Creative Dad Photoshops His Kids Into Hilarious Situations / Vals Day: Nairalander Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by UbanmeUdie: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

Photoshop is making dreams a cheap reality for many.

God bless the inventor of the software!

I hope someone will photoshop me doing kerewawa with Aisha Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by bakynes(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
See them, this is the same picture when she and Chris Brown went to staple centre to watch a basketball game in 2012. Una try sha for the Photoshop.

Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
vision2050:
Where is TSTV?

asked same question yesterday.after all the hype na wa o
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by vision2050: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
askibee:

asked same question yesterday.after all the hype na wa o
nothing work in this government expect Fulani insurgency.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by vikkiedee: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good one
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by enigmaticlion: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
vision2050:
Where is TSTV?
TSTV IS AN IPOB SCAM
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Tonydoo: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
emeijeh:
There were 3 photos.

Why did you remove the other 2?

Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Harrynight(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by jericco1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
he's very good. reminds me of my guy. all him pics na Photoshop
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
vision2050:
nothing work in this government expect Fulani insurgency.

lolz......but then again nothing is been done even after our cry
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Harrynight(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tonydoo:
What you are about to read will blow your mind.

Rihanna dumps Billionaire Boyfriend - Hassan Jameel, Now Dating Popular Nigerian Celebrity Photographer and Designer - Tonydoo Visuals

If the news reaching us are anything to go by, TNZ reports that the pair were spotted watching a game of Basketball in the late hours of Sunday, 31st Dcember, 2017.

The sad side to this development is the fact that TNZ is yet to uncover the reason behind iRihanna's sudden decision to move on with her life just a few months after starting to date her Saudi Billionair boyfriend.

Rihanna's Hassan Jameel is believed to be from one of the richest families in the world reportedly worth $US1.5 billion.

Despite being heavily linked in the past to Drake and Leonardo DiCaprio, it is obvious to all that the Umbrella singer has no trouble getting male attention from all over the world.

Rihanna on the other hand has been pictured cosying upt to a mystery man identified as Tonydoo Visuals while on vacation last December and early this year. Shortly after this picture of the duo together, they further went to see another game where Rihanna was seen all smiles with her new lover.

Click this link to see more Pictures of Rihanna and Tonydoo together.

Funny! Popular Nigerian Photographer Photoshops Himself into Rihanna and Tunts Don Jazzy

where is the link?
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
He hid the flaws of the photoshop by turning the photo to black and white undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
3millionia:
Naija No Dey Carry Last grin

here is today's special pick

Kingdomboiz Best 2017 Official Worship Mix >>>http://mixtapes.ng/kingdomboiz-best-2017-official-worship-mix/

DJ Kentalky – The Wave After Summer Mixtape >>> http://mixtapes.ng/dj-kentalky-wave-summer-mixtape/

Happy Sunday Fam

Your playlist doesn't tally with what I was listening to.
Ref: official worship mix.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by vision2050: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
enigmaticlion:
TSTV IS AN IPOB SCAM
abeg IPOB out of this scam ooo. Na new year we dey oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by wiringdpt(m): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Show us yours
don4real18:
Nice but there's still room for improvement... Hire me for your manipulations
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by thunderbabs: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
But wait, with all d fine gals with curves wey no dey mess everywia, don jazzy neva gree pick one since...e dey wait mk me marry first abi? E go tey dia
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Dammylois(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
If wishes were horses
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Juliusdking(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
How dis one go put food for table because i dey hungry
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Juliusdking(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
How dis one go take put food for my table because i dey hungry
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
don4real18:

So you sabi edit wella abi, I go need your service oh

WhatsApp me 0559559044
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by ernieboy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
vision2050:
Where is TSTV?
Modified: Those of you wey dey like my post, You know where TSTV dey??
it seems to have collapsed even before it took off.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Paul112(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Tonydoo:
What you are about to read will blow your mind.

Rihanna dumps Billionaire Boyfriend - Hassan Jameel, Now Dating Popular Nigerian Celebrity Photographer and Designer - Tonydoo Visuals

If the news reaching us are anything to go by, TNZ reports that the pair were spotted watching a game of Basketball in the late hours of Sunday, 31st Dcember, 2017.

The sad side to this development is the fact that TNZ is yet to uncover the reason behind iRihanna's sudden decision to move on with her life just a few months after starting to date her Saudi Billionair boyfriend.

Rihanna's Hassan Jameel is believed to be from one of the richest families in the world reportedly worth $US1.5 billion.

Despite being heavily linked in the past to Drake and Leonardo DiCaprio, it is obvious to all that the Umbrella singer has no trouble getting male attention from all over the world.

Rihanna on the other hand has been pictured cosying upt to a mystery man identified as Tonydoo Visuals while on vacation last December and early this year. Shortly after this picture of the duo together, they further went to see another game where Rihanna was seen all smiles with her new lover.

Click this link to see more Pictures of Rihanna and Tonydoo together.

Funny! Popular Nigerian Photographer Photoshops Himself into Rihanna and Tunts Don Jazzy
Smart guy if to say u leave d pics for color background ur photoshop for no gel, all d way nice work.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
3millionia:
Naija No Dey Carry Last grin

here is today's special pick

Kingdomboiz Best 2017 Official Worship Mix >>>http://mixtapes.ng/kingdomboiz-best-2017-official-worship-mix/

DJ Kentalky – The Wave After Summer Mixtape >>> http://mixtapes.ng/dj-kentalky-wave-summer-mixtape/

Happy Sunday Fam

Kingdomboiz na gospel selection, but wetin nicki minaj dey do for the playlist?
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by olaolutreasure(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
NaoSlay:
Fake it till you make it.
Brian Tracy
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by mustafa006: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mc1807:
Still on buhari-2019 we are in d state of brouhaha and we still wana vote for buhari;my fellow nairalanders we should think twice if not for us, for generations to come. Our problem in dis country still remains d "system" not about apc or pdp.we should be wise and start doin d needful cux I believe err1 here is educated 1 way or anoda . #Mc
I agree with you that the problem of this country is on the system of governance and not

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by 3millionia: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
iAudio:

Kingdomboiz na gospel selection, but wetin nicki minaj dey do for the playlist?

Na so I see am BRO
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by 3millionia: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
adeyinka:

Your playlist doesn't tally with what I was listening to.
Ref: official worship mix.

It's not our work, it's from kingdom boys blog
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by ceezermills: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
don4real18:
naaaaah! I disagree, he did well. You need to work on your designs, your designs looks like that if a rookie. you need to step up. I am a UI/UX And graphic designer.
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by darmmey(m): 2:27am On Jan 08, 2018
What is your whatsapp number friend
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by darmmey(m): 2:28am On Jan 08, 2018
What's your whatsapp number. Let's do business
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by Cyoung4real(m): 5:16am On Jan 08, 2018
nice but I can do better
Re: Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna by don4real18(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2018
ceezermills:
naaaaah! I disagree, he did well. You need to work on your designs, your designs looks like that if a rookie. you need to step up. I am a UI/UX And graphic designer.
Alright sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kareem Waris: Ecobank Signs Adoption Agreement With Parents Of Artist / 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.