Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,677 members, 7,837,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Can A Christian Lose His/her Salvation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Lose His/her Salvation? (388 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Lose His Salvation? / Answered: Can A Christian Lose His Salvation? / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Lose His/her Salvation? by joshnes(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
For one to be saved, he must believe voluntarily and confess same belief in Jesus. Is it possible to lose salvation? Yes, and I will give real life instances and biblical back up. I know a lady who got born again in CE and later joined my church; powerful singer. But she married a muslim, today she is a muslim. This once burning brand has been plucked from the fire & if she dies as she is, no heaven. As a christian, getting born again is the beginning of grace, making sure that grace is not in vain(1 Cor 15:10) is another thing. God has given us grace abundantly, we are not to frustrate it, but put it to work. Yes, you can lose your salvation if you let your guard down. Peter said "for if after they have escaped the pollution of the world through the... Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ, they become entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse... than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known...righteousness, than...to turn from the holy commandment." 2 Peter 20-21. #wewontfailGod

(1) (Reply)

Countries Set To Mark Christmas / What Is The Difference? / The Clergy Letter - Re Evolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.