Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) (5086 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by INTERMAN: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Guess the church

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by samuelizz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
By their dressing, we shall know them..

These are Deeper life girls grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by greatnaija01: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
they may not even be saved. They may not even Know Jesus. I see three pretty ladies but may or may not be spiritually empty.

WE KNOW NO MAN BY THE FLESH.... even the devil will never be noticeable by his appearance... the bible says he appears like an angel of light

so only themselves and God knows and WE can only know by THEIR FRUITS.... not by dressing... several churches dress that way and orphanages too...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by littlewonders: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
What is there to guess? Is just like saying you should guess the colour of blood.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by danvon(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
I believe every Christian girl should dress like this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
MFM
samuelizz:

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by ClitoPen: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2018
samuelizz:

U nailed it

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
I believe every Christian girl should dress like this
God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by danvon(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
God forbid.
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Cordis92(f): 1:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Who asked you?
That's how you fail exam. Identify the church not telling us how the devil looks like.

greatnaija01:
they may not even be saved. They may not even Know Jesus. I see three pretty ladies but may or may not be spiritually empty.

WE KNOW NO MAN BY THE FLESH.... even the devil will never be noticeable by his appearance... the bible says he appears like an angel of light

so only themselves and God knows and WE can only know by THEIR FRUITS.... not by dressing... several churches dress that way and orphanages too...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2018
Deeper life naa. They're loved among their brethren. I don't know if it just me o, I can't go for girls like this. They've got decency outside but what about the heart?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:40am On Jan 07, 2018
deeper life

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2018
They look like nairaland moderators.

5 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by greatnaija01: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Happy Sunday. I wish u well
Cordis92:
Who asked you?
That's how you fail exam. Identify the church not telling us how the devil looks like.

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by bankyblue(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2018
The last time a girl dressed to my house like this.......it was war.......by the time she pull off those dress, I thought she was a sripper.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ololanla: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2018
wow! I love this

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2018
Op which kind question be this na

By their look we shall know them

Meanwhile not only deeper life members dress like this o

I know many churches that dress like this too

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by tsleazy(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2018
bankyblue:
The last time a girl dressed to my house like this.......it was war.......by the time she pull off those dress, I thought she was a sripper.

bros u can lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by jeff1607(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Iyawo jesu
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Eife(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
deeper life.
but most of them ain't life ain't even deeper.
I met this girl name Christy at a deeper life youth program which I was invited for 5years back, a long the line we started dating tho I was warmed by friends that she's not who I picture her to be(to me she was good, respectful, calm etc) but I was only being fooled by what I saw.
I gained admission and left home for school, few months later her friends and mine started calling me to inform me that their seeing her with other guys but I told them their are all enemies of progress.
not on till last year 2017 ,she sent me a text that she needed a new phone (mind you at the time I was sick and also broke) after some weeks again she sent another text saying she needed money for t.p so as to go see her home ,and this while she never called to ask how's my health ,so I got angry and promised myself not to Call ontill she dose ,funny enough that was the end of communication between us and I always send money to her monthly after sending the money I will still be the one to call to ask her if she has seen alert.
to cut the long story short
a long time friend of mine who happened to school and live in the some place and school as her came to visit me
so talk lead to lead
and she said she knew Cristy
but didn't know me has her boyfriend course Cristy have been dating so many guys on campus that even other girls have nicknamed her
this was someone people ,I would have given my all for
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by An2elect2(f): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
greatnaija01:

You spoke well. Try having a Christian conversation with people that dress like this. You will see how empty 99.9% of the time they are.

They have barely experienced the power of the cross, the grace that truly converts the inner man and produces genuine fruits.
This outward appearance is pride in self and a failed attempt to imitate real holiness.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Chysler(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
People hype Deeper life but currently in actual sense, that church is a hideout of criminals and hypocrites... I just wonder if they had any reputation at all in time past with the level of criminality I see them engage in... Recently two of Thr so call pastors are castigating me for not allowing them loot and share company money and these are Pple who go about telling Pple am an atheists and don't go to church... Criminals that's what all of them are... Hell bound hypocrites... I rather not go to church from January to December than go there to act as a cover for criminal purpose... Pple shld know there is notin I mean absolutely notin spiritual about those criminals... Go close to one and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by INTERMAN: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chysler:
People hype Deeper life but currently in actual sense, that church is a hideout of criminals and hypocrites... I just wonder if they had any reputation at all in time past with the level of criminality I see them engage in... Recently two of Thr so call pastors are castigating me for not allowing them loot and share company money and these are Pple who go about telling Pple am an atheists and don't go to church... Criminals that's what all of them are... Hell bound hypocrites... I rather not go to church from January to December than go there to act as a cover for criminal purpose... Pple shld know there is notin I mean absolutely notin spiritual about those criminals... Go close to one and see
you are funny. Deeper life want to share loot too. lol
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by balaclava: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
In Olamides voice
...Abi church deeper life lon lo ni?

They look good anyway.
Chaiiiii... modesty is sexy for me.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Treasure17(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is either MFM or deeper life. The two are known for their modesty when it comes to dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by obonujoker(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Deeper life

The lordschosen

MFM
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
An2elect2:
You spoke well. Try having a Christian conversation with people that dress like this. You will see how empty 99.9% of the time they are.

They have barely experienced the power of the cross, the grace that truly converts the inner man and produces genuine fruits.
This outward appearance is pride in self and a failed attempt to imitate real holiness.
hahaha, so it's pride to dress chaste and morally, you are just full of jealousy and envy about it. If the bible says be holy because I'm holy, then tell me where is the pride in obeying that, even in what they wear.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Crossbow(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
If u can lay a deeper life girl... U are a true Giacomo Casanova of our time.. They are always too uptight.

It has been a dream to lay with one and see what's underneath the long skirts.

grin grin
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by INTERMAN: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Crossbow:
If u can lay a deeper life girl... U are a true Giacomo Casanova of our time.. They are always too uptight.

It has been a dream to lay with one and see what's underneath the long skirts.

grin grin
and you keep failing
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Cordis92:
Who asked you?

grin
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by INTERMAN: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
seun why not fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is An Overcomer? - Paul Ellis / Can't Wait To Be Free!! (my Story) / Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.