Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Deception In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deception In The Church (433 Views)

Discerning The Spirit Of Deception In Human Lives / Great Deception In The Endtime And The Rise Of The Antichrist / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deception In The Church by iupac120: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2018
The path way to heaven is the way of holiness. Lo and behold, I saw the children of men with all forms of deception. You believe in God through the redemption and salvation of Jesus, you do well, but Devil/Satan also believes in Jesus. For by grace you are saved through faith. Grace simply means that we didn't pay for our salvation, it is freely given through the believe in Christ Jesus. In other hand, faith makes us to believe in the cleansing power of Christ's blood that is able to wash away our filthy sin.
Is that the end of salvation?No, it cannot be; for God is holy and we should be holy. God is looking for priests on earth. Jesus Christ gave himself for us that he might redeem us from all iniquity and purify into himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. (Titus 2:14)
Why are there many deceptions in the churches today? They attend to churches everyday, however, there is not difference between their previous lifestyles and present. They always shout ''grace''. Grace of God helps you to overcome sin, not accommodate and indulge in sin. Grace brings you to the law. The law will be school master to show the path of righteousness until you are spirit filled;you will the led by the spirit of God.
God's purpose for us is to be led by the spirit.God is a spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. These are the true worshipers of God.(John 4:23-24) A holy person is led by the spirit of God.
My brethren, do you really know the Lord? Do not be be deceived by the bustle of church activities.You might be the pastor, chorister,usher member, etc but in your closet, Sin is you master.
Except you continue to be like Jesus,you cannot be saved!
HOLINESS yesterday, today and forever is the beauty and glory of a christian.
Have a blissful Sunday.

lalala
myd44
seun
Re: Deception In The Church by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:55am On Jan 07, 2018
All I can say is that nobody is a saint.
Re: Deception In The Church by dahunsy(f): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2018
I concur....buh as a child of God the prayer for grace is endless....grace to overcome all the issues n tribulations of life which sin is part of it....that's why we continuously ask for the forgiveness of sin.....without holiness no man shall see the Lord!!!......The same scriptures says our righteousness is like a filthy rag before the Lord.....that's why the bible says its by Grace we are saved through Faith......Just as we need to be holy coz he that is above is holy.....the need n prayer for grace can't be overemphasis!!!! Bless u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Didn’t Flow Out Of Judaism / Christians And Maltreating Of Maids / How Do I Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.