Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Do I Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Make Heaven (431 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Heaven by mikemodel24: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2018
This question might not be for me alone and pls don't come here and tell me "love God,don't lie,steal,fornicate because you can avoid all this and still not make heaven.
the question is HOW DO I MAKE HEAVEN.because there are some sin everybody commit on daily basics like abusing a friend,when you argue among your friends,tell lies to convince costumer,when you condemn people for been wrong(boko haram,herdsmem).so i need nairalander to help with the question.or can i say THERE IS NO HEAVEN,which means there is NO GOD
Re: How Do I Make Heaven by Solidkay(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2018
Holiness within and without.
Righteousness.
For it is written, without holiness no man shall see the Lord
Re: How Do I Make Heaven by ifex370(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2018
mikemodel24:
This question might not be for me alone and pls don't come here and tell me "love God,don't lie,steal,fornicate because you can avoid all this and still not make heaven.
the question is HOW DO I MAKE HEAVEN.because there are some sin everybody commit on daily basics like abusing a friend,when you argue among your friends,tell lies to convince costumer,when you condemn people for been wrong(boko haram,herdsmem).so i need nairalander to help with the question.or can i say THERE IS NO HEAVEN,which means there is NO GOD

Theres no other way.. Apart that you Put your entire trust in Jesus.. Even for your salvation

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Heaven by iSpread(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2018
mikemodel24:
The Bible says if any man be in Christ he is a new creature...
Romans 10:9-10
This guarantees you being a child of God and therefore can make heaven, all past and future sin are totally remove. What you need to do thereafter is to begin to live your life through God's word. So you got to go to a church were God's word is taught on regular basis. The Christian Life is the most easy, beautiful life any man can have. You begin to see that your now one with God "...as he is so are we in this world"
You come to realize that Papa God is your father and your his son, then the picture of heaven becomes more real to you, you begin to see that you came from God and you surely will go back to him.
You no longer bothered about sin, you have left that for those who don't know who they are in Christ. Your now home with him (God) but all these start when you come into Christ (your born again).

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Heaven by internationalman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
I don't know if there's heaven.
But make money and you will b guaranteed HEAVEN here on earth.
Re: How Do I Make Heaven by mikemodel24: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
iSpread:

The Bible says if any man be in Christ he is a new creature...
Romans 10:9-10
This guarantees you being a child of God and therefore can make heaven, all past and future sin are totally remove. What you need to do thereafter is to begin to live your life through God's word. So you got to go to a church were God's word is taught on regular basis. The Christian Life is the most easy, beautiful life any man can have. You begin to see that your now one with God "...as he is so are we in this world"
You come to realize that Papa God is your father and your his son, then the picture of heaven becomes more real to you, you begin to see that you came from God and you surely will go back to him.
You no longer bothered about sin, you have left that for those who don't know who they are in Christ. Your now home with him (God) but all these start when you come into Christ (your born again).

Future sin forgiven? how through is this? can i have a bible passage?
Re: How Do I Make Heaven by iSpread(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
mikemodel24:

Future sin forgiven? how through is this? can i have a bible passage?
That's why Jesus came, to forever make us the love sons of God, so that anything the devil might want to do to make us feel not qualify at anytime was taken care of including past, present, future sins. In Christ Jesus he makes the provision for your total separation of your sins from you, the ones you committed before, the ones you ever commit, and the ones your planning to commit after this. God's love for us is what made this possible. Though the sins your planning to commit after this (future sins) has been taken care of, let me tell you why you shouldn't live a wrong life. If you live a wrong life it will pay back in bad (fake) currency, that's it'll be useless. So take advantage of the love of God and don't live the wrong life. The more of God's love you know the more you want to do right, then you find it's working, so why will you go back to sins. No need.
This is what the Gospel of Jesus Christ means.

(1) (Reply)

Preacher Detained For Allegedly Calling A Lesbian Woman "Perverse And Sinful" / Adeboye Restates Warning Against Finding Marriage Partners On Facebook / ‘we Use Toy Guns To Rob Stranded Motorists’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.