Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hiv Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Cure (399 Views)

Side Effects Of New HIV Cure Gammora / My HIV Cure Herbs Works In Less Than 90 Days. / Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Cure by claraburgy: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Word is not enough to appreciate the Lord for what he has use Pastor benny hinn, to do in my life.

My name is Clara Burg, from canada, i was diagnosed with HIV virus for past 4yrs now.

But after pastor benny hinn pray for me i become HIV negative. I have no other word but to say thank you Jesus.
I want to use this opportunity to say there is nothing like having faith in God, and for those who say there is no God are really fools.
God, has healed me completely after spending somuch money for those fake native dr. but i thank God today that i'm a living testimony and i'm here to testify to the world about the good work of the Lord through Pastor benny hinn. thank you sir.
If you need benny hinn prayer email him on bennyhinnchurch@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+12107657089
Re: Hiv Cure by purem(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2018
claraburgy:
Word is not enough to appreciate the Lord for what he has use Pastor benny hinn, to do in my life.

My name is Clara Burg, from canada, i was diagnosed with HIV virus for past 4yrs now.

But after pastor benny hinn pray for me i become HIV negative. I have no other word but to say thank you Jesus.
I want to use this opportunity to say there is nothing like having faith in God, and for those who say there is no God are really fools.
God, has healed me completely after spending somuch money for those fake native dr. but i thank God today that i'm a living testimony and i'm here to testify to the world about the good work of the Lord through Pastor benny hinn. thank you sir.
If you need benny hinn prayer email him on bennyhinnchurch@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+12107657089

At the first bolded, those drugs u took are what helped u (that's if ur story is true, and u'r not a scammer like am thinking)

That red bolded tell's me that u'r a scammer

Dis forum is founded by a Nigerian and we Nigerians use it the most so this method u'r using is too ship plz try another

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save Ekeleme Obinnna He Needs 15M For Surgery #savepeter / 10 Bizarre Facts About Farting / Why Cold Water Is Best For Bathing Sometimes In Lieu Of Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.