Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative (925 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba Rivalry Killing Our Film Industry – Adenuga / Ini Edo Film: I Think Its Named Bride Wars / I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative by mufikings(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2007
"Hello!!!its not do or die to be on the silver screen,but i think that's the case in Nigeria,"Christ" everybody wanna be acting !! what's up with that,it's crazed.

The excuse is that our movie industry is still growing,I don't believe that we just have a bunch of untalented set of individuals running around as writers and acts wanna Be's!!!

Please let's writing more meaningfully!!!!
Re: I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative by andrewdg(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2007
i feel you my brother. not that i am boasting but its a fact that the industry needs me. if u have links to help me market a script call me on 08052051269
Re: I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative by mufikings(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2007
My brother if you are good as you say,call this number ,08023451574,his friend he can tell u one or two places and people u can meet,just say from mufikings.

Good luck!!!! cool
Re: I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative by funmeme(f): 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2007
yes the writers should try and improve y should we continue 2 watch same of the same? each time u watch a Nigerian movie ofcos u know where it will end from the begining also almost all there films pass the same message.they should try and improve.
Re: I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative by mufikings(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2007
Thank u my sister at least some one shares my thought,it's so sad every time u just see these people labeling them self as celebrities and writers and all that!!!!

Look at this age and time the technology and techniques are there for us to use and do good serious movies,not this thing that seem all the same.

Living in Bundage pioneered the home video industry,and that's like 14 years ago and yet we are running in the same circle,the most painful part is that some Nigerians will be just argue with u foolishly,not knowing that "critizism",gives birth to uniquness!!

Until we become for focus driven using our vast interlectual knowldege and artistic notions "properly"this home video thing is just a joke!! Nollywood what is that ?why don't we get our own name must we copy America on that? common cool.

We can do better!!!
Re: I Think Our Film Writers Should Try And Be More Creative by jagunlabi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2007
We've got great and creative writers in naija,my guy.They just won't work with the present producers in nollywood.Nothing is as torturing for a talented writer as seeing his/her work being butchered by the gross ineptitude displayed in abundance by the folks running nollywood at the moment.
Believe me,guys,there are worldclass nigerian writers aplenty based in naija,but they are all keeping their scripts well locked up in their drawers,till the right people take over the control of nollywood.
But till then,

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of My Life / Nollywood Reclaims Glory At Amaa / An Idea For Visual Effect Company For Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.