Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb (4150 Views)

A Strange Love (18+) / April 2018: Nairaland Book Of The Month-moon Walker By Onyeneke Abel / Nairaland Book Of The Month- Anike By Toyin Taiwo (rachealfst) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb by Divepen1(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Strange Encounters
Sheila looked forward to a date with Chris an acquaintance.
Deborah needed money to complete her project but she met an unlikely source who she fears is intent on sleeping with her.
Ewoma wins the Miss Biebi beauty contest but she is not aware of the hidden agenda that promotes the contest.
Benjamin ought to be a genius but he becomes a sacrificial lamb in the battle of wits between Omoefe and Sarki.
Four stories with a hint of reality delivered in precise prose.

https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/strange_encounters/16376

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb by SheWrites(f): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Intriguing...
Re: Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb by queenitee(f): 7:29am On Jan 10, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb by Emmiasky(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
https://emmiasky./2018/02/13/the-leader-leading-flair-in-you/

Kindly check out my post, it's title THE LEADER IN YOU, it helps followers get better and help them have a great mind towards their leading counterparts.

Kindly leave a comment to voice out your opinion and contributions as well.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Book Of The Month- Strange Encounters By Akposb by Sam32(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Aspiring to write a self-published piece. It doesn't get easier than this

(1) (Reply)

"I Use To Smoke Hard Cigarette" Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photos / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 8) / My Earth, My City And My Heartthrob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.