Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) (3955 Views)

Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2020
This book is dedicated to Elvictor, for prompting up the idea.

I hope you find that love you were looking for.

P.S. None of the characters are OOS related. Sit back and relax, cause I gat you.

Theme song: Put your hearts up by Ariana Grande.

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Khriztarl(f): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Am here.

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by peacy26: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok guess i'm in for an interesting read. thanks Millie
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Elvictor: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2020
millieademi:
This book is dedicated to Elvictor, for prompting up the idea.

I hope you find that love you were looking for.

P.S. None of the characters are OOS related. Sit back and relax, cause I gat you.

Theme song: Put your hearts up by Ariana Grande.

thanks, aunty Mill.. that is why you are my older sis namesake.

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by jupitre(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Wow...
Oliver asks for more grin

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Elvictor: 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
smooth ride, the subject-matter just obscure me... Milli, help a confused brother with blueprint na.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Ann2012(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Khriztarl:
Am here.

Shift for me jor

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Elvictor: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
but aunt Mill, why so much secrets and oceans in your stories, are you from Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Elvictor:
but aunt Mill, why so much secrets and oceans in your stories, are you from Niger Delta?

Maybe in my past life.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Ann2012:

Shift for me jor

Come and sit beside me if there's no space there.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Galactico4ever(m): 10:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Where do I sit

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Ann2012(f): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2020
millieademi:

Come and sit beside me if there's no space there.

Yippee!!!! I’m coming to sit beside you
Let me quickly grab 2 bottles of pepsi and popcorn grin

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Elvictor: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
millieademi:

Maybe in my past life.
lol, you ain't serious.

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Khriztarl(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ann2012:

Shift for me jor
grin Come and sit down o.

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Khriztarl(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
She exposed the werey within. Lol. I'm so loving this. Interesting. Weldone millie.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Teehsticckz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
After years of zero comments on nairaland, this story thingy brought me back...__Whispers a Thank You Millieademi__

Takes whichever seat is left on whichever row grin
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Dacaller: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
well-done MA thanks.... happy birthday
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by enirock(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
It is good to be here.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Elvictor: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
grin
I admire brave girls.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Adeola25(f): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
See Nairaland love, nah so Elvictor go also fall in love. Thanks for this wonderful story Op. I pray for non interrupted power supply in your area.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Emex100(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
I stroll enter.
Pop corn and ice cream for op and Ann2012 only. Other should just go with the follow biko

1 Like

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Khriztarl(f): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Emex100:
I stroll enter.
Pop corn and ice cream for op and Ann2012 only. Other should just go with the follow biko
none for me? sad when enirock bring my meatpie i will not give you.

2 Likes

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by enirock(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Khriztarl:
none for me? sad when enirock bring my meatpie i will not give you.
Make we nor take e statement against am. Meat pie plenty wella. Na red wine or Amarula?
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Khriztarl(f): 1:29am On Aug 27, 2020
enirock:
Make we nor take e statement against am. Meat pie plenty wella. Na red wine or Amarula?
smiley Red wine dear.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by enirock(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Khriztarl:
smiley Red wine dear.
How come you still awake? Red wine coming right up.
Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by millieademi: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2020
This is dedicated to Missmossy. Happy birthday, love. Long life and prosperity. I wish you all you wish yourself.

Marcus Antonio

I once heard there is nothing more beautiful than a woman who doesn't know she's beautiful. Never believed it till I met Mar. She doesn't have plies of makeup on. She's simply flawless and all natural beauty.

I imagined her a bit taller, but her 5'5 is still cute. She has three holes pierced into each ear (lobes, second lobes and forward helixes. That's what she called them), and she is currently wearing three studs and two threader earrings. A bit raw, but still sexy. Her straight brows are perfectly plucked and a coat of what I'm guessing is Vaseline's Rosy lips therapy or some other lip balm is on her plump and wide lips.

She's fairer than I imagined. She's not exactly fair, more like melted caramel.

For those who aren't familiar with caramel, her skin's like the color of Alpenliebe.

Just as brown. Just as glossy.

And the flint coloured, monoshouldered, short flare dress she has on takes the greyish colour from boring office pallette to happy hour material.

The good girl look she has going on with her hair makes me wonder how many layers there are to this girl and how much fun it'll be unraveling them all.

Her straight, waist length weave which is pulled away from her oval face with a rhinestoned, thin, headband flutters in the wind(we are sitting outside the cafe) and the entire moment seems cropped out of an Indian movie.

I can so hear the playback singers humming and the sitars strumming. (I'm holding Tade, my nextdoor neighbor responsible for corrupting me his late night Bollywood binging.)

"You actually look pretty good." I say just as she is about to bite into the sweet and savoury stuffed french toast I ordered for her.(Apparently, she's too indecisive.)

I ordered for this for us because I know just how much she loves meat. Unfortunately, I can't stop counting the number of things wrong with it.

This is why I hate eating out.

"If you insist. Thank you." She says and moans closing her eyes.

How can she not taste the weird tang in the dip?

"I can't remember the last time I had anything that isn't rice or bread or spaghetti.. Iya Michael is anti-foreign food. If I bring home a box of pizza, she'll so it down with her words till I eventually throw it away. I've been too stingy to order from work. Everybody will eat from it and I'd get nothing." She explains as she opens her eyes.

Her mum's a caterer, and has been one for over thirty years. How can she not be open to new meals?

I remember when Mar told me of her catering ambitions which were killed by her mother. She'd tweaked the regular household omi-obe and added iru to the stew. Her mother had beat the Betty Crocker out of her.

"Aren't you eating?" She asks and dabs her mouth with the paper towel. "Or did I gross you out with the moaning thing? I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm a gastronome."

I smile at her insecurity. She's so cute.

"You didn't gross me out. On the contrary, it's the food." I say right before analyzing the meal, telling her mascarpone suited cream cheese better than ricotta, that the ham used ought to have steak, and that the custard wasn't properly mixed.

She smiles and says, "I am so never eating with you again."

I shrug and say, "I can't help it. I'm a critic."

"You don't say." She says and picks up her toast again and takes a humongous bite and drawls out a long, intentional moan.

"I love it." She says with her mouth full.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AnaGrey**

I can't help the smile on my face as he closes the door to the Bolt taxi. Today's been exhilirating. From the cafe to seeing Tall Girl at the cinema to the arcade and lastly our stop for fro yos and more popcorn.

This meeting had more fun than most dates I've been on. Leo's such a gentleman, he didn't let us go Dutch and my vex money still intact.

"Until next time Ana Grey." He says.

"I will be waiting, Mark Anthony." I coo in my best Italian accent.

"I want to eat you up when you sound like that."

Oh!

Is this still playful flirting or is he serious?

"Can we leave?" The irritated, Bolt driver calls and I want to stab him with the heel of my stiletto.

Don't ruin this for me.

"Wait," I grit out, "I will still pay your hundred naira waiting fee, so chill out."

Leo laughs and I turn back to him.

"You're so crazy."

I grin like a fool and say, "Takes one to know one."

About a minute of silence goes and we just stare at each other, smiling.

"When will I see you again?" He asks and his hand reaches into the vehicle and tucks a stray strand of hair away.

I always thought the move so corny and overused but you can't imagined how my blood is rushing and my heart is fluttering like a bird trying to escape a hunter.

"I don't know. When do you want to see me again?" I say, hoping the vibes I'm picking up are real.

He shrugs.

"I'm free next weekend. How about you come over and I show you what a real, sweet and savoury french toast tastes like." He drawls with his hand lingering on my bare, forward helix.

My breath catches, and for no reason heat pulls in my lower belly.

He smirks and I know he heard me.

Unable to speak, I simply nod.

"Saturday, it is then, Bella." He calls and just as I am about to protest, his hand drops to my lips and skims over my bottom lip.

A shiver shakes me over and I look at his hand and then at him.

"You had sugar grains on your lip." He says slowly. He pulls his thumb into his mouth and says, "Delicious."

Oh my God!

"I have to go, Leo." Something pushes me to say.

"Bye, peaches." He says and pulls his hand out of the vehicle.

The driver starts the car and I wonder where that nickname came from.

"Bye." I wheeze and then clear my throat.

He waves as the driver pulls away, but I'm too dumbstruck to wave back.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) by Themmycruz: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2020
please I don't understand again,which story is this and what's the sponsored post about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fantasy Novels / FICTION: Sex Village (sexual Series) / Wet dreams. 18+--a truly bizarre story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.