Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim (854 Views)

How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide (Don't Fall Out With God) / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by ofofomedia: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2018
http://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2018/01/false-prophets-and-teachers-dont-be.html

We are in a world where we have to consult spiritual parents for all we need in life, ranging from
*Advice
*Money
*Health
Etc

By this some have made many poor to become rich, everyone has a story to tell or must have heard from someone else to me every victim has his/her part to play because you don't expect me to fall for what I don't believe in.

Let me deviate a little, my pastors are the best in the world, they always want to know how and what moves I want to take, if am ill they get drugs and pray with me, they teach me how to read my books and pray to God to give me retentive memory, they ask of my business idea and help in financing it. Please if yours is the other way round then you need to do a check and desist from them.

I can't tolerate a Pastor or a Prophet that always prays for a divine miracle, if you need a wife they will say brother kneel down let's pray ohhhh, my father my maker I lift my bla bla bla... This won't work here, my Pastors will ask questions like, are you ready to be settled? Have you desisted from this and that? What's your money making plans? How about getting a house first? your education, how about that?. These question will help the young man to adjust and know there is more to marriage than having children.
Another story I heard from someone close was how a false prophet was dealing with the sick mum giving her all manner of Oil to take in the name of Anointing oil, this is wickedness, if not for the intervention of a God sent preacher that asked her to visit the hospital something worse could have happened...I wanna talk about a God sent Pastor, Prophet, Teacher, Evangelist, Man of God, He is a God's general, I call Him a being because I tried liking Him to a human but couldn't, He is a Father indeed and most importantly a Proper_Husband, His name is Pastor Fredrick Sule (The Senior Pastor of The Rebuilders House Global ministry).....Beware of false Prophets

follow on
https://www.instagram.com/favoursule/

Cc
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe

Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by Martinez19(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Christians like you are a problem as much as the pastors and sheeples after miracles. You bring confusion to the table. I don't know if you are being hypocritical or you haven't studied your bible. From a christian perspective, What's wrong in praying for a miracle? You might say God is not a magician but he separated the red sea, made a donkey talk, made the sun stand still, rained fire from heaven, made an axe float , walked on water, rained food(manna) from heaven, turned water into wine, heal all manner of diseases etc. In fact it is written that with God all things possible and God said that nothing is too hard. God didn't just stop there, he told christians that they could ask whatever they want in his name, according to his will, and he will do. So you see praying for miracles isn't misleading FROM CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE.

From a realistic perspective, praying for miracles is misleading not because it's wrong biblically but because God doesn't exist and the Bible is scam....
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by Martinez19(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2018
.... What your pastor is doing is simply taking the realistic route that all non-believers would take and coating it with God talk as if god had a hand in it.
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by ofofomedia: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martinez19:
.... What your pastor is doing is simply taking the realistic route that all non-believers would take and coating it with God talk as if god had a hand in it.

Lol, you just got it all wrong
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by ofofomedia: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martinez19:
Christians like you are a problem as much as the pastors and sheeples after miracles. You bring confusion to the table. I don't know if you are being hypocritical or you haven't studied your bible. From a christian perspective, What's wrong in praying for a miracle? You might say God is not a magician but he separated the red sea, made a donkey talk, made the sun stand still, rained fire from heaven, made an axe float , walked on water, rained food(manna) from heaven, turned water into wine, heal all manner of diseases etc. In fact it is written that with God all things possible and God said that nothing is too hard. God didn't just stop there, he told christians that they could ask whatever they want in his name, according to his will, and he will do. So you see praying for miracles isn't misleading FROM CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE.

From a realistic perspective, praying for miracles is misleading not because it's wrong biblically but because God doesn't exist and the Bible is scam....

And the same Bible says is anyone sick among you? Let him do what please?
Read the Bible before your comment
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by Martinez19(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
ofofomedia:

Lol, you just got it all wrong
But that's the truth. Your pastor simply employs realistic/natural routes(which are the only routes that works regardless of your religion) to success and try shape it in such a way that God has a hand in it. It just like a pastor saying "God will help you pass your exams if you would read very well." Now whether you believe in God or not, you would never pass an exam if you don't read a single thing. Reading is the only way, legitimately, whether you believe in God or not because that's the way nature made.

To say God will help if one reads is to take a natural process and present it as working of God. Same goes to saying that God will heal your malaria if you take anti-malaria. A complete non-sequitur.
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by Martinez19(m): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
ofofomedia:

And the same Bible says is anyone sick among you? Let him do what please?
Read the Bible before your comment

"IS ANYONE AMONG YOU SICK? LET HIM CALL FOR THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH, AND LET THEM PRAY OVER HIM, ANOINTING HIM WITH OIL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. AND THE PRAYER OF FAITH WILL SAVE THE SICK, AND THE LORD WILL RAISE HIM UP..."
- JAMES 5:14-15

Now tell me, if you are sick, would you do this? undecided
No medication involved, would you do this?
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by ofofomedia: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martinez19:

"IS ANYONE AMONG YOU SICK? LET HIM CALL FOR THE ELDERS OF THE CHURCH, AND LET THEM PRAY OVER HIM, ANOINTING HIM WITH OIL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD. AND THE PRAYER OF FAITH WILL SAVE THE SICK, AND THE LORD WILL RAISE HIM UP..."
- JAMES 5:14-15

Now tell me, if you are sick, would you do this? undecided
No medication involved, would you do this?

What now happens to the balm in Gilead
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by ofofomedia: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do not be deceived God is not mocked
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by Martinez19(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
ofofomedia:

What now happens to the balm in Gilead
sorry for the delay, I ran out of mb. Matt 7:7 and the verses I quoted fully in caplock were clear on the formula for getting rid of sickness and diseases. It is faith from beginning to the end(no medication) but you won't be having any of that because you desperately need justification for using medication. Those verses made no reference to balm in Gilead or any other medication even the Bible never said use balm in Gilead. Stop being a hypocrite and answer if you will follow James 5:14-15. Will you follow James 5:14-15?
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by ofofomedia: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Martinez19:
sorry for the delay, I ran out of mb. Matt 7:7 and the verses I quoted fully in capslock were clear on the formula for getting rid of sickness and diseases. It is faith from beginning to the end(no medication) but you won't be having any of that because you desperately need justification for using medication. Those verses made no reference to balm in Gilead or any other medication even the Bible never said use balm in Gilead. Stop being a hypocrite and answer if you will follow James 5:14-15. Will you follow James 5:14-15?
Luke 10:30
Read through, he took the man to an Inn

Okay am not trying to tell you Miracles ain't real or something, but the rate at which some so-called Men of God are dealing with people then you leave me no choice than to react
Re: False Prophets And Teachers, Don't Be A Victim by Martinez19(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
ofofomedia:

Luke 10:30
Read through, he took the man to an Inn

Okay am not trying to tell you Miracles ain't real or something, but the rate at which some so-called Men of God are dealing with people then you leave me no choice than to react
stop cherry picking. Were Jesus and James right in Matt 7:7 and James 5:14-15 respectively? Can sickness be cured by faith alone from beginning to the end? Those verses say so and do you agree? Answer my question then we go onto other verses. #contradictions shocked

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon Of Faith 20 Years After! - Bishop Benson Idahosa / Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? / List Of Atheists On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.