Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church (489 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church by lakezone67(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
And so a very close friend of mine decided to stop going to Church, after a few weeks of absence in his church, his pastors came to preach to him to start coming back to Church, guess what he said... He said he'll come to Church only if the pastors buy him an Android phone.

One word for the guy please

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Owo baba Ijebu, if he dey pay him tithe well in the past it shouldn't be a problem for the pastor.
Re: Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church by mexxmoney: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Jonzing guy
Re: Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church by Diso60090(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Only pastor dey collect everything nor dey give the guy what do you expect phone too small self if na me i go ask for GL450 2018 model
Re: Check Out This Guy's Conditions To Go To Church by OtemAtum: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
He's even more lenient. If it's me, I will request for a private jet grin

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Glory Of God To Be In You / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(16/01/2018) Day 6 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.