Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" (342 Views)

Touch Not My Anointed / God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica / "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Why is it that when ever a pastor or priest messes up, instead of accepting that he goofed and repent, he starts threatening you with the verse that says touch not my annointed.

Are pastors really above chastisement? Have they become too big to talk to if they mess up?

Is this what the bible preaches in that verse?

Share your thoughts
Re: Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" by xreal: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Even the disciples questioned Jesus several times.

We should remember that these pastors are human.
They should not be allowed to walk away with their wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Exactly
xreal:
Even the disciples questioned Jesus several times.

Re: Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" by sexy74(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2018
QuintusLentulus:
Why is it that when ever a pastor or priest messes up, instead of accepting that he goofed and repent, he starts threatening you with the verse that says touch not my annointed.

Are pastors really above chastisement? Have they become too big to talk to if they mess up?

Is this what the bible preaches in that verse?

Share your thoughts
That's verse is used to threaten the week hearted, try am with me I will tell you say everyone is a child God and I will quote the same scripture for you.
Re: Fear Of "Touch Not My Annointed" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Prophet Who Warned Buhari Against 2nd Term Predicted His 2015 Victory / RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 29. Thursday 8th Feb 2018. / Prophecies, Miracle Abound On Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse's Live Telephone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.