Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

"Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth (874 Views)

God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by HigherEd: 2:51am On Jun 10, 2018
I believe in the laying on of hands... When Rodney & Adonica Howard-Browne laid hands on me, my next revival went 3 weeks and produced over 200 New Decisions for Christ in a church of 180...

When David Oyedepo laid hands on me & commanded me to be blessed, I took in 1.1 million dollars less than 8 weeks later...

Tonight (last night) I flew to Canada to have the living legend PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE lay hands on me... He prayed that a new dimension of signs & wonders would accompany my ministry... I am so thankful that a man of his caliber would take time to pray from his heart for me... I am so expectant... I love you Pastor Adeboye... Your life has blessed me more than you know �

Jonathan Shuttlesworth

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1360997740710760&id=444807728996437

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53am On Jun 10, 2018
JSUS IS LORD....... Forever and ever .

But I will really love to know how the money came.
It will straightens faith the more.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by HigherEd: 3:10am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68337683:
JSUS IS LORD....... Forever and ever .

But I will really love to know how the money came.
It will straightens faith the more.

Thank you Jesus.
The "how" is what you should NEVER ask of God if you really want to move in the miraculous. I hope you get my point, if it's a miracle then the burden on how it would come to be can rest on God. All you need to have is faith!
Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:18am On Jun 10, 2018
HigherEd:

The "how" is what you should NEVER ask of God if you really want to move in the miraculous. I hope you get my point, if it's a miracle then the burden on how it would come to be can rest on God. All you need to have is faith!
You read me all wrong here.
Maybe you should have asked what I mean before you quoting me. Since you obviously don't understand me.

A human being can never ask his creator question.
I don't know where you got someone questioning God is from.
Stay blessed.
Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by CodeTemplar: 3:19am On Jun 10, 2018
@, Ever heard of Prophets seed ? Very possible but then the fellow must have a clean "work of his/her hand" among other things, because God blesses the work of our hands and not just some magical appearance of money scheme. It can come through gifts, strange gifts.
Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:20am On Jun 10, 2018
CodeTemplar:
@, Ever heard of Prophets seed ? Very possible but then the fellow must have a clean "work of his/her hand" among other things, because God blesses the work of our hands and not just some magical appearance of money scheme. It can come through gifts, strange gifts.
With Your first statement , seems you don't get me also, I will NEVER and I NEVER said it is not possible, but with the latter part of my message I can say you get 90% of what I am saying exactly.
Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Jesus is Lord, Forever and ever....

1 Like

Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by HigherEd: 3:25am On Jun 10, 2018
post=68337791:

You read me all wrong here.
Maybe you should have asked what I mean before you quoting me. Since you obviously don't understand me.

A human being can never ask his creator question.
I don't know where you got someone questioning God is from.
Stay blessed.
Kk I truly read your comment wrong. You aren't asking how the miracle came about but how the money did.

Dunno how the money came but much of the money that circulates in christian ministries are usually gifts and donations. So it is safe to assume that it was a gift.
Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31am On Jun 10, 2018
HigherEd:

Kk I truly read your comment wrong. You aren't asking how the miracle came about but how the money did.

Dunno how the money came but much of the money that circulates in christian ministries are usually gifts and donations. So it is safe to assume that it was a gift.
Okay bro, you got me 100% now.
I was just thinking if Mr Jonathan Shuttlesworth won a contract or some.old debtors paid him money owed or something.
Okay, I get it , it could be through donations as well.
Thanks for the response!

I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.
I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Bishop Oyedepo Annointed Me And I Got $1.1million Weeks Later" - Shuttlesworth by barojana: 3:32am On Jun 10, 2018
I suspect the Jonathan guy also blessed Bishop Oyedepo financially before being annointed. He just does not want to talk that part.

I also find it interesting that a person would travel all the way to Canada for the single purpose of being blessed by Adeboye.

Not surprised though, even Oyedepo, Adeboye and co were also regular american visitors during the days of hagin, oral roberts, TL Osborne and co.

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Marcus On Twitter Got Lectured Over Religious Feminist Post / 3 Jehovah's Witnesses Run Out Of Their Home Unclad Thinking The World Has Ended / Top Secret Of Pastor David Oyedepo Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.