Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC (36168 Views)

"I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Faith Ojemire & Esekgabona: Kidnapped Edo Schoolgirls Still In Captivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Angelanest: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
One of the three kidnapped Catholic reverend sisters, Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, has been released after being abducted by gunmen from the Sisters of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus convent in Iguoriakhi, in the Ovia South-West Local Government Area of Edo State on November 14, 2017. The Reverend sisters were kidnapped along with three aspirants for the convent as their abductors reportedly demanded N20m for their release.

According to reports, Sr. Veronica Ajayi was released yesterday and is currently in good condition.

The kidnapped sisters were identified as Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, Frances Udi and Roselyn Isiocha, while the other three females, identified only as Vivian, Mariam and Anna, were aspiring to join the convent before the incident occurred.

It was gathered that the kidnappers stormed the religious community at about 11pm and forcefully took their victims away.

The victims were said to have been taken away in a speedboat.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/kidnapped-reverend-sister-aloysius-veronica-ajayi-regains-freedom.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Angelanest: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by fergie001: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
God's name be praised.

Others will be released soonest, Amen.

32 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Evablizin(f): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God,she is sound and healthy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Pavore9: 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Traumatic.....Happy they came out alive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
angry

∆They'll never tell you how much they paid the abductors.

Though they still have the reason to praise God. ∆

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by serverconnect(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank Baba God for her life.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Abjay97(m): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God for her..

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by ngwababe(f): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Welcome home
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by northvietnam(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dey Don chop this sister tayaaa

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Danelo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Great news........

Hope say......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Stormyweather(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
I wonder how old the two guys above the guy above me are... Demented nitwits!!!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hope say she never chop the forbidden fruit? Thank God for her life anyway
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by blackbeau1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
20 million naira for reverend sisters?
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Ademoore07(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
2shure:
dem don fuc am tire

I was expecting this type of comment tho. grin

25 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God that she is alive.
But my most sincere sympathy goes to her pussy.

It must have seen what the lizard saw that made it nod its head in agreement to the marvellous works of the Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
She is alive but that thing downstairs is dead.

Don't quote me.
I have toothache
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Ifesinachi22(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
This kidnappers are something else. Just hope they are not bleeping them, especially those aspirants
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Stormyweather(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
blackbeau1:
20 million naira for reverend sisters?
worth asking but then again... It's 20m for a human being there's no difference if it's a queen of a she.male
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by UbanmeUdie: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

I knew she would be ugly and old.

Smart kidnappers!

They only released the one serving no purpose to them.

Sister Veronica is not a viable specimen for "muegbe suegbe".

I would have been disappointed if she was released vandalized.

To others still in captivity, I hope they get continue to enjoy their stay with mouth watering experiences.

5 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Nasir123(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
2shure:
dem don fuc am tire

If I ever become president, a law will be pass for people like you to be sentence to death by hanging.

That will be one of my agenda.
So help me God.

12 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Realhommie(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
northvietnam:
Dey Don chop this sister tayaaa
The sister is elderly na, wetin dem go enjoy for there

Thank God for her release though..

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Tecno66: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Taking away in a speed boat. We know the people. May they be arrested in the name of Jesus, AMEN.
Angelanest:
One of the three kidnapped Catholic reverend sisters, Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, has been released after being abducted by gunmen from the Sisters of the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus convent in Iguoriakhi, in the Ovia South-West Local Government Area of Edo State on November 14, 2017. The Reverend sisters were kidnapped along with three aspirants for the convent as their abductors reportedly demanded N20m for their release.

According to reports, Sr. Veronica Ajayi was released yesterday and is currently in good condition.

The kidnapped sisters were identified as Aloysius Veronica Ajayi, Frances Udi and Roselyn Isiocha, while the other three females, identified only as Vivian, Mariam and Anna, were aspiring to join the convent before the incident occurred.

It was gathered that the kidnappers stormed the religious community at about 11pm and forcefully took their victims away.

The victims were said to have been taken away in a speedboat.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/kidnapped-reverend-sister-aloysius-veronica-ajayi-regains-freedom.html

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Realhommie(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nasir123:

If I ever become president, a law will be pass for people like you to be sentence to death by hanging.

So help me God.
You go worse pass Idi Amin be dat, God no go answer dis kinda prayer..
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Elesu: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
You're calling this grandma, sister??
ell No ...She's simply Reverend Grandma. #dazzol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by 2shure: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
but i no lie na
we all know
kidnappers are angry rapists
Nasir123:

So help me God.
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by yanshDoctor: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
...anyone who have the opportunity to leave this God forsaking country shouldn't waste time to leave.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by Swtfruitzrecord(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God for touching the hearts of the kidnappers, and we thank the pop for his prayers and intervention
Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by yvonnechaka(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
2shure:
dem don fuc am tire

Repent Sir...The year is still fresh

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Who Was Kidnapped In Edo Released After 52 Days In Captivity.PIC by talk2hb1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
cool tongue grin undecided lipsrsealed kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Containers Containing Expired Rice That Customs Seized At The Port - Photos / Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Israel Samuels: Missing UNICAL Mass Communication Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.