Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride (932 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix) / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride by Notedlifestyles(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Maryam Elisha of Rikato by Me, the fashion designer who caused a controversy over the wedding reception dress she sold to actress, Mercy Aigbe, has penned a publicapology to the actress and newly-wed lady, Lawrentta Sawyer.

On New Year’s day, Laurentta via her IG page, had accused Maryam of giving her wedding reception dress to actress, Mercy Aigbe to use for her 40th birthday shoot.

Lawrentta claimed that she bought the fabric and gave it to Maryam to make her a dress for her wedding reception but instead Maryam used the Fabric to make a dress which she gave to actress, Mercy Aigbe who used it for her 40th birthday photo shoot.

Following the whole drama, Maryam has today, publicly apologized via her IG page, to Mercy Aigbe, for the embarrassment the whole thingy must have caused her.

Maryam also apologized to Lawrentta whom she says has been avoiding to speak with her. Both apologies below:

To Aigbe

https://notedlifestyles.com/designer-maryam-elisha-apologizes-mercy-aigbe-aggrieved-bride-controversial-wedding-reception-dress/

Re: Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride by BiafranBushBoy: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bloggers that only go to a celeb's page to get news and post here, who told you we don't follow him/her?

angry

Be careful
Re: Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride by Nogodye(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Campaign after election...who dey epp
Re: Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Too late to cry when the head is off!

The designer is now popular but I doubt her getting more clients. When you think up a strategy to move your business, think of the possible repercussions if the strategy fails.

I hope someone learns from this
Re: Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride by ugofr(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin....your village people gave Christmas present.. ndoo!
Re: Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride by Ksslib(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
This designer is a very stupid human being. She was not even directly apologising to the bride - who was totally and comprehensibly affected by the whole brohaha in a period which was supposed to be the happiest in her life - rather, she was apologising to Aigbe who, in my opinion, might have had a hand in the wahala.

The designer is a very stupid human being. Just look at the way she tailored the apology to look like mercy took the full blow while the Bride only suffered a scratch.

Useless crook. Try this shiii with my bride, I will peel off the skin from your skeleton like sallah ram and use your flesh to sew designer hand bag for my darling, so you too can witnesses the wedding your stupidity tried to scatter - in the flesh. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Singer King Sunny Ade Shows Off His 5 Beautiful Wives (photo / Nigeria's football Legend; Kanu Nwankwo’s 14year Old Marriage Is Falling Apart / YBNL New Signings!! Do You Think Lyta & Limerick Will Blow Massively Or End Up L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.