Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Nigeria's football Legend; Kanu Nwankwo’s 14year Old Marriage Is Falling Apart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's football Legend; Kanu Nwankwo’s 14year Old Marriage Is Falling Apart (930 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pictured With Super Eagles Legend, Kanu / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's football Legend; Kanu Nwankwo’s 14year Old Marriage Is Falling Apart by Yuncage(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2018
There is a raging storm in the household of Nigerian football legend, Kanu Nwankwo. His wife, Amara recently called out her brother in-law, Ogbonna who recently welcomed his baby with his new bride, Laura Ikeji.
Amara accused Ogbonna of interfering in her marriage and trying to kill her and her kids. She wrote on his page; "You have never allowed Kanu to be in peace with his family. You tried that with me all these years thinking I will die and now you want to come near my children".
Amara called him out after he shared a photo from Leeds football match, in her rant she wrote; “You are a coward and liar. That’s my sons ticket. He was supposed to follow his dad to the Leeds game today but no. Oloshi oloriburuku. Borrow pose. @ogbobekee1, don’t mess with my children’s things or their dad.”.
Sadly, this rant and the embarrassment that followed has led to a rift in her home. The couple who have been married for over 14years and blessed with three kids have unfollowed each other on their social media pages, leading to speculations of a split. Media reports claim, that friends and family have moved in to settle things between the two before things escalate. However, should the situation deteriorate, fingers will be pointed at Laura Ikeji’s husband.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shares Adorable Childhood Photos With Her Dad / Murphy Afolabi Shocked By A Surprise Birthday Party In Toronto / Queen Of Dance Kaffy To Perform At The Grand Finale Of Bbnaija (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.