Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Letter To Nigeria Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Nigeria Pastors (397 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Pastors Cherry Pick Parts Of The Bible To Use In The Church? / 95% Of Nigeria Pastors Are Fake: Covid 19. A Case Study. / Odumeje Is Better Than Most Nigeria Pastors. Catholic Priest Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nigeria Pastors by Funnystatus(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is it give your life to Christ or give ur tithe to me?... Is it come and fill my church or come and fill my shop?.... Is it come and be follower of Christ or come and be my follower?... Are they adding to heaven or adding to ur savings.. Is it the word of God or word of me?... Is that your word prophecy or prediction?... Is that healing or filming?.. . Is that preaching an inspiration from God or an inspiration from hunger.... AM JUST CURIOUS see how they are debating with daddy freeze on tithe, instead of preaching holiness to him... See how the preaching on tithes has increased in church, when series of paganism and immortality is gripping the act of peoples so fast, let me skip the aspect of money ritual holding the scene of the day... See how Fulani herdsmen are killing Christian and help has not been sent to them even just a word on social media, the victims of boko Haram are still there regretting why they are Christians.. But our pastor are so gentle on that, they are waiting for government intervention but they can't wait for such on daddy freeze matter...I AM CONFUSED

Re: Letter To Nigeria Pastors by petra1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Don’t be a church critics . Ministers are called to teach God’s Word and not to fight Gboko haram.

Stop blaming the church for the Responsibility of government be bold enough to raise your voice against government . Every one wants to blame the pastors for verything outside the Call . That’s devils voice just as ahab was blaming Elijah when economy went bad

2 Kings 6:31
31 Then he said, God do so and more also to me, if the head of Elisha the son of Shaphat shall stand on him this day

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Pastor Economic Rating And Nigeria Economic Rating / Rhapsody Of Realities January 9th / Reno Omokri Sides Daddy Freeze On Tithing, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.