Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Sins Of My Pastor. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sins Of My Pastor. (photo) (407 Views)

A Female Pastor Is Caught In An Act With Her Junior Pastor , Photo + Video / "Polygamy Is A Blessing, Not A Curse" Says A Pastor (photo) / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sins Of My Pastor. (photo) by Tonway(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
I know you're thinking,... “what’s it that I want to accuse my pastor of than the usual “pastor don chop money and 10% tithe controversy”!” mmmm! Mbanuunu!

A church in my area started their tarry or vigil night since yesterday around inside the 9’ o clock hour and up till now as I’m doing this text, 10 minutes after 6, my friend who’d heard of the ability of the new man of God on the block, who can predict accurate winning coupon and lotto numbers, including white paper from his girlfriend who’s a chorister in the church has been chatting me since around 5am, letting me know how the man of God is taking too much time, repeating stuffs he’d already said, and making them feel they’ll be disobeying God if they leave before the Holy Spirit leaves.

For more on the sins of my pastor, ... http://friendsofnija..com.ng/2018/01/i-know-youre-thinking.html?m=1

#TheSinOfMyPastor!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Stephanie Otobo Discredits Sahara Reporters, Vows To Mention Her Sponsors / Celebrity Church Or Jesus Church? / Nobody's Life Is Better Than Your's. I Wish You Knew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.