Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos (45590 Views)

Dangote's Encounter With Benson Idahosa Made Him Rich : True Or False / Pastor Secretly Begging Native Doctor To Make Him Rich Exposed Publicly (Photos) / He Would Lie On Me Nakedly And Be Praying For Me -- Woman Exposes Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is really funny. A native doctor based in Delta state, Chi Marine, has exposed messages between him and a "pastor" who asked him to make him rich. According to the native doctor, the young man had been preaching to him consistently on Facebook to repent and change his ways only for him to secretly send the native doctor a message online - asking to be made rich.

The native doctor took to Facebook to share the below words;

People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/native-doctor-exposes-pastor-begging-online-make-rich-photos.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2018

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by biacan(f): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
And some people will still meet that pastor for prayers

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Shedrack777: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
i don't want to believe this story except the op beg me to believe. oya beg me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by dyadeleye(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Pastor and g boys who is worster Poison to people?......(100 marks)
Answer-- Among the two of the pastor and g boys the ' worster' are the ancestors when trying to provoke the sleeping diety of the laptop..
.English hard die. grin
Abeg make una help me answer the babalawo question oo..

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Skyfornia(m): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Native pastor

5 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by KingSango(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
dainformant:
This is really funny. A native doctor based in Delta state, Chi Marine, has exposed messages between him and a "pastor" who asked him to make him rich. According to the native doctor, the young man had been preaching to him consistently on Facebook to repent and change his ways only for him to secretly send the native doctor a message online - asking to be made rich.

The native doctor took to Facebook to share the below words;

People should see this guy called pastor Sunday nwaoga akpenchi asking me to make him rich after we will still post nonsense on my post on Facebook, the ancestors have arrested him today,this year shall be the of expose to all this evil man of God,isee.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/native-doctor-exposes-pastor-begging-online-make-rich-photos.html

There is no Jesus Christ: https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by CplusJason: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
In other words "Bush meat don catch the hunter"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
The deal between them didn't workout,so he decided to expose him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by CplusJason: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Baba Flashh, Greetings to you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by ultron12345: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by MrHistorian: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Who else saw the "WORSTER" grammar?? grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Iyajelili(f): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo Pastor
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by XXLDICK(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
At the end of the day, Amadioha is supreme.

Same reason why an average person will easily accept to swear with a Bible despite being wrong but can't try that with Amadioha.

Jehovah is not omnipotent Judges 1:19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by loobby(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
We are finished
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
All the yoruba and igbo films where pastors are defeating babalawo are myth gringrin,pastors can't defeate babalawo in real life.

6 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by spartan117(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
A full scale attack on the church is ongoing. Christians beware

The plan is currently in the phase of discrediting ALL PASTORS fake or not. And once the Shepherd is struck, the sheep scatter

Let he who has ears hear what God is saying.

16 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by freshkpomo(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Wolves in sheep clthing everywhere!!thats why you can never invite me to all these prophesy churches for a programme and i will listen to you,never!!! Cos some are not different from that native doctor that use the oracle to tell you things to come..dont blame them sha,we christians are the cause.we prefer that motivational speaker who is more or less a philosopher to that pastor with a church built with plank across the street that is really teaching the bible,cos most of us are scared of been confronted by the truth!!! #SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by bedspread: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
2 THINGS I KNOW THIS FOR THE YEAR 2018

I. THE TRUE GOSPEL MUST BE HEARD
II. THE CHURCH OF GOD WILL PREVAIL...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2018
Worster indeed grin

All these end time pastors sef
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2018
He want to close in on bigger pastor to get recognition from daddy freeze
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by fpeter(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
dyadeleye:
Pastor and g boys who is worster Poison to people?......(100 marks)
Answer-- Among the two of the pastor and g boys the ' worster' are the ancestors when trying to provoke the sleeping diety of the laptop..
.English hard die. grin
Abeg make una help me answer the babalawo question oo..

As i see that worster ehn, i almost fell off my chair. English na die my broda! cheesy grin
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by mainman7(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
He's a pasture to be devoured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2018
The said idiot self acclaimed native doctor masterminded everything to lure gullible ones, don't be fooled.

Real dibia or babalawo or native doctor don't use Facebook.

Don't be fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by FTrebirth(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2018
LOL!

babalawo with swag. he even has an instagram page with lots of followers.

but the engrish, though..

i think pastors are worster than G boys for the fact that they have more loyal, die-hard followers.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos by bishopmart(m): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2018
There is something fishy about this story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal / Biodun Fatoyinbo: A Pastor With So Much Swags / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.